Celebrity Crush

SnB

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(greasywheels121 @ Aug 19, 2005 -> 09:28 PM)
I'd suggest hosting them on photobucket, imageshack, or imagevenue too.

Good idea, but I don't have accounts there, and I'm practically computer illiterate when it comes to resizing pictures and linking them and stuff. Kal or SF1, do either of you have accounts there?

Also, Greasy, for Global Mods have the power to creat subforums? We need a subforum for the contest, if isn't too much trouble.

QUOTE(farmteam @ Aug 19, 2005 -> 09:50 PM)
Good idea, but I don't have accounts there, and I'm practically computer illiterate when it comes to resizing pictures and linking them and stuff.  Kal or SF1, do either of you have accounts there?

Also, Greasy, for Global Mods have the power to creat subforums?  We need a subforum for the contest, if isn't too much trouble.

You don't need an account for imageshack or imagevenue. Just go to the site, and upload the picture from wherever it is on your computer. Photobucket requires a login, but that's free.

And I don't have the power to create a subforum, sorry. That much will have to wait.

I have only 1 stipulation for this years contest. The picture MUSt do justice to the beauty of the specimen. Some who arent fimiliar with a certain contestant might only judge from the pic seen in the poll. Quite a few contestants were screwed over last year. JMO.

Edited by SoxFan1

Ok this is f***ing stupid. The 5 or 6 losers that have nothing better to do than rank 64 hot chicks come up with the rankings purely based on their opinions. Kreuk as a 15?! Wtf is that?! She's been way higher in both of the previous contests. Besides the last one was only in January.

QUOTE(farmteam @ Aug 20, 2005 -> 12:22 PM)
Kreuk should have been higher, a lot of people were forgotten about.  I didn't do much voting, I just kinda made the final decisions.

Your next post will be 1000. Might as well make it in support of Hot Chicks III

QUOTE(danman31 @ Aug 20, 2005 -> 11:44 AM)
Ok this is f***ing stupid. The 5 or 6 losers that have nothing better to do than rank 64 hot chicks come up with the rankings purely based on their opinions. Kreuk as a 15?! Wtf is that?! She's been way higher in both of the previous contests. Besides the last one was only in January.

DAMN,That hurt.

QUOTE(Chisoxrd5 @ Aug 13, 2005 -> 04:23 PM)
I'll play...mine is Kelly Ripa. I make sure to catch her show every chance I get  :D

kelly_ripa.jpg

heh

her older sister was my grade school teacher in 7th grade... she looked like kelly ripa but had brown hair

ahhhhh... the entire class and myself were in love

heh

all the girls too

good ol' sonia della ripa

the whole school wept when she got engaged to that dick wad cum guzzling bastard of a fire fighter

all us guys plotted his death

heh

• 4 years later...
QUOTE (DBAHO @ Dec 30, 2009 -> 03:15 AM)
Ace I saw you browsing at this thread, so I thought it may be bumpworthy. :D

God damn you Andy. :lol: I saw a guest browsing it, and it was during 2005, which was the year (most of 06 as well) I was never on ST. (aka the W.S. year. :() I gotta say I'm surprised how this thread changed from what was it's original origins. Didn't finish reading the entire thing, but some guys (slavko/soxfan1, kalapse, mike/wharris1, jeremy/knightni etc.. just to name a few) have great taste in women IMO.. some others... not so much. :lol:

Edited by SoxAce