Celebrity Crush

SnB

I think I have another celebrity crush no one else mentioned:

Sandra Bullock

I've always thought she was hot, especially in that tight dress she wore on "Ms. Congenality". Plus she's a chick who picks roles where she's funny and kicks ass, how can you not like a chick like that? lol She's also what I would call a milf, too. :-D

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (JPN366 @ Dec 31, 2009 -> 06:06 PM)
Oh, most definitely! Check out her Esquire photo shoot. The depressing thing is, this is her husband...Geoffrey Arend.

all I can say is he must have an incredible sense of humor.

He has been funny in the movies I have seen him in, but that boy is a little leaguer playing in the majors

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Dec 31, 2009 -> 06:57 PM)
all I can say is he must have an incredible sense of humor.

He has been funny in the movies I have seen him in, but that boy is a little leaguer playing in the majors

Or an incredible something else...

Honestly, this is a good thing. It shows that chicks value things other than appearance much more so than men.

We can continue to be superficial assholes in the meantime.

I tend not to crush on celebrities or people on TV/big screen, because I usually prefer women that aren't skin and bones. I'm definitely a fan of the hourglass. Women need curves. I also think most women look better with little or no makeup. So I am a lot more likely to crush on some girl I see on the train, or walking around the city, than an actress or model.

There are a few women in Hollywood with a little more on them, that I like - Beyonce (though she seems to fluctuate), Kate Winslet, Scarlett Johannsen as examples.

But oddball crushes? OK - Julie Warner.

QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ Jan 2, 2010 -> 06:55 AM)
I tend not to crush on celebrities or people on TV/big screen, because I usually prefer women that aren't skin and bones. I'm definitely a fan of the hourglass. Women need curves. I also think most women look better with little or no makeup. So I am a lot more likely to crush on some girl I see on the train, or walking around the city, than an actress or model.

There are a few women in Hollywood with a little more on them, that I like - Beyonce (though she seems to fluctuate), Kate Winslet, Scarlett Johannsen as examples.

:cheers

That's usually the case with me too.

Okay, then I say Erin Andrews.

QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Jan 3, 2010 -> 05:42 AM)
Anyone say that chick from the Progressive commercials yet?

I remember once at a buddy's place, a guy once told us that he thought that the progressive chick was so hot. The rest of us had no idea how to respond to that.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Jan 3, 2010 -> 09:52 AM)
Now we are getting back to the true intent of the thread!

Yeah, I thought the idea here was people that are not typical crushes. Erin Andrews? Kind of the opposite.

I'll throw out another one... haven't seen her lately, but some years ago, I thought Jeanine Garrafolo was hot. I have no idea why, I can't describe it... just something.