Are you IN or OUT?

whitesoxin'

We did this last year, so I thought it was time for it this year. I'm out, not because I'm a negative person, but because there are more important things in my life than stressing about a team that IMO is just going to blow it anyways, whether it be in the playoffs or the regular season. I'm not going to let them break my heart.

So, who is IN and who is OUT.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Tony82087 @ Aug 23, 2005 -> 09:46 PM)
Hey f***er, this was my thread last year!!

And actaully it didnt work, so now im really scared.

It didn't work because Frank and Mags were out...had nothing to do with the thread.

By the way, I would've been OUT last year.

Edited by Dam8610

QUOTE(Tony82087 @ Aug 23, 2005 -> 09:46 PM)
Hey f***er, this was my thread last year!!

And actaully it didnt work, so now im really scared.

Yeah I was going to mention that it didn't work last year so it's not going to work this year.

I sure hope they prove me wrong and thrill me with a WS championship but I just can't stand watching this team anymore. It's like last year all over again when we lost Maggs and Frank. This offense is pathetic. Thankfully we have a hell of a rotation to keep us in the games.

Also, calling me f***er? I don't think that was appropriate. Whatever though, I'm not mad.

QUOTE(Milkman delivers @ Aug 23, 2005 -> 09:52 PM)
I don't even need to say it.

I agree completely with everything said by whitesoxin'.

You might wanna change your sig, too;)

Done, but I'm still leaving that AJ game in there, that was a great memory. It's been a nice ride, but I'm getting off it until the end of September now.

QUOTE(WHarris1 @ Aug 23, 2005 -> 09:55 PM)
So you're gonna jump ship then when you realize everything is good again get back on...

How could I not get into the playoffs? I'm still a die hard White Sox fan, but school starts tomorrow, I'm taking all honors classes, I have a job, a girlfriend, and I have a lot of other responsibilities. The White Sox won't be in my agenda until the playoffs now, if they make it.

QUOTE(whitesoxin' @ Aug 23, 2005 -> 09:58 PM)
How could I not get into the playoffs? I'm still a die hard White Sox fan, but school starts tomorrow, I'm taking all honors classes, I have a job, a girlfriend, and I have a lot of other responsibilities. The White Sox won't be in my agenda until the playoffs now, if they make it.

the white sox are what i look forward to everyday. they're my escape from everything.......there's no way i give up on them yet, no f***ing way.