Are you IN or OUT?

whitesoxin'

QUOTE(Sox Hustler @ Aug 24, 2005 -> 03:00 AM)
In

If they don't have a meeting with the team now then don't have it at all. This is it, they can't keep losing anymore, if they don't change tomorrow its over.

They've had numerous team meetings lately. KW owes this team a spark plug, I don't care what he has to do. I'm not saying he needs to trade the farm....rather, do SOMETHING that picks this team up. This team has absolutely no confidence at the plate.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(JUGGERNAUT @ Aug 24, 2005 -> 03:00 AM)
No Maggs, no Frank & yet they had a winning record in Sept in 2004.

The past 5 yrs: all winning records in Sept.  None of those teams could pitch

like this one.

Defintely IN.

And in all but one of those Septembers, the games were pretty much meaningless facing other September call-ups.

QUOTE(Dam8610 @ Aug 23, 2005 -> 10:04 PM)
Okay, because of some of the talk here, I'm confused. IN means you think the White Sox will make the playoffs, and OUT means you don't, right?

To me IN means that you still believe in this team and OUT means that you don't. I don't believe in them anymore but I'm still going to watch on ocassion and definitely watch the playoffs, if they come, religiously.

QUOTE(whitesoxin' @ Aug 23, 2005 -> 10:15 PM)
To me IN means that you still believe in this team and OUT means that you don't. I don't believe in them anymore but I'm still going to watch on ocassion and definitely watch the playoffs, if they come, religiously.

Why should you watch the playoffs if your out your out, there is no, "Well there in the playoffs all is well im coming back." bulls***.

Edited by ScottPodRulez22

QUOTE(ScottPodRulez22 @ Aug 23, 2005 -> 10:17 PM)
why should you watch the playoffs if your out your out there is no well there in the playoffs all is well im coming back bulls***.

I'm out so I don't get too disappointed in them. What have we ever won? Why should everyone still be in? You guys are sounding like Cubs fans with all the optimism. It will be nice to make the playoffs, but this team could have been something more special than just a playoff team. Don't get your hopes too high or they will be crushed.

P.S It is just a game, there are many more important things in life and I learned that tonight.

QUOTE(whitesoxin' @ Aug 23, 2005 -> 10:20 PM)
I'm out so I don't get too disappointed in them. What have we ever won? Why should everyone still be in? You guys are sounding like Cubs fans with all the optimism. It will be nice to make the playoffs, but this team could have been something more special than just a playoff team. Don't get your hopes too high or they will be crushed.

P.S It is just a game, there are many more important things in life and I learned that tonight.

How can you not have optimism we have a 7 game lead. Most times at this date were like 2-3 behind id rather be in the shoes i am now. I realize are offense cant hit for s*** but its better to get it out of the system now rather then in October.

I realize it is just a game and that is why I am not all pissed like most people tonight.

I'm diving head first......into the ship's pool. I'll always be in with this team and support them. Sure I'll say some negative things, but I'll always have a smile with a win, and I'll always have a knife in my heart with a loss. No matter what, the White Sox are apart of my life and they will always be.

QUOTE(whitesoxin' @ Aug 23, 2005 -> 10:45 PM)
We did this last year, so I thought it was time for it this year. I'm out, not because I'm a negative person, but because there are more important things in my life than stressing about a team that IMO is just going to blow it anyways, whether it be in the playoffs or the regular season. I'm not going to let them break my heart.

So, who is IN and who is OUT.

In till I f***ing DIE

This is a Dumb thread, If your scared GET OFF THE BANDWAGON :headbang

QUOTE(WilliamTell @ Aug 24, 2005 -> 03:34 AM)
I'm diving head first......into the ship's pool. I'll always be in with this team and support them. Sure I'll say some negative things, but I'll always have a smile with a win, and I'll always have a knife in my heart with a loss. No matter what, the White Sox are apart of my life and they will always be.

Anyone who's giving up on rooting for the Sox now is a f***ing pussy. First, baseball is one of most important things in my life.......but I can't do anything to change the results, so you have to learn how to deal with it. If you're going to give up when you're 7 games up in the division, I can't imagine what your life must be like about 9 out of 10 baseball seasons. Enjoy the rest of this season, because there's no guarantee we don't turn into the Royals in the future. Now....f*** TIMO!

Everyone in this thread has a different definition of IN and OUT. I feel like I'm surrounded by Bill Clintons.

I said out because I have to faith in this team to win. I have faith in them to do one thing, and that's break my heart. I won't let them break my heart again by admitting right now that I know they'll f*** it all up. I'll root for them, but I'm not going to let them inevitably ruin my days and break my heart. This sort of thing happens every single year, just on different levels. I think a lot more people feel like I do than are letting on in here.

EDIT: I reiterate, I still root for them to win and I am still a fan.

Edited by Milkman delivers