The Rally Crede

Heads22

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(redandwhite @ Sep 21, 2005 -> 03:53 PM)
One hit, albeit possibly the hit of the year, doesn't change how I think of Joe Crede.  Mark Bellhorn, Bill Mueller.. all those 2004 Red Sox hold a special place in my heart, as im sure Crede will in yours.

ummm it was two hits. And saying he is one of the worst players in baseball and then mentioning a player who got cut from his team as being special to you, is pretty hypocritical

I don't have any idea what RockRaines is talking about, nor do I care, because at this point nothing he says makes one iota of sense, but I did make a poster for balta and a couple other guys.

It's not good, frankly it sucks, but I'm leaving at 5:15 and I have to make a stop at the gym, so I only had 10 minutes to make it. Not to mention, I had no markers or any materials, but whatever, ha.

P1010113.jpg

QUOTE(redandwhite @ Sep 21, 2005 -> 04:21 PM)
I don't have any idea what RockRaines is talking about, nor do I care, because at this point nothing he says makes one iota of sense, but I did make a poster for balta and a couple other guys.

I dont get how you can say Crede is one of the worst players in the league, and you still hate him. Yet you hold belhorn close to your heart. He got cut by his own team, and is obviously not as good as Crede, yet you hate crede. THAT makes no sense. (among the many things you have said, like trading rowand, etc)

Edited by RockRaines

QUOTE(RockRaines @ Sep 21, 2005 -> 09:39 PM)
I dont get how you can say Crede is one of the worst players in the league, and you still hate him.  Yet you hold belhorn close to your heart.  He got cut by his own team, and is obviously not as good as Crede, yet you hate crede.  THAT makes no sense.  (among the many things you have said, like trading rowand, etc)

I don't hate Joe Crede. Don't put words in my mouth. I think he's terrible, not an on-base percentage guy, not an average guy. He's all or nothing, and those players are dime a dozen in my book. With that being said, he should hold a place in your heart for quite possibly saving the White Sox season, just as Mark Bellhorn holds a place in mine for being one of the best second baseman in baseball last year and helping the Red Sox win a World Series.

QUOTE(redandwhite @ Sep 21, 2005 -> 04:21 PM)

It's not good, frankly it sucks, but I'm leaving at 5:15 and I have to make a stop at the gym, so I only had 10 minutes to make it.  Not to mention, I had no markers or any materials, but whatever, ha.

P1010113.jpg

dude i saw you on the scoredboard!

:headbang

QUOTE(Reddy @ Sep 22, 2005 -> 04:24 AM)
lol thanks, but im not the one who made the board so you get the props

:cheers

I might have made the board, but I almost got into a fight with the security guard. Does anyone know Brooks Boyers email address? I'm not going to be able to sleep tonight until I get how I was treated off of my chest.

QUOTE(redandwhite @ Sep 21, 2005 -> 11:27 PM)
I might have made the board, but I almost got into a fight with the security guard.  Does anyone know Brooks Boyers email address?  I'm not going to be able to sleep tonight until I get how I was treated off of my chest.

what the hell happened?

QUOTE(Reddy @ Sep 22, 2005 -> 04:28 AM)
what the hell happened?

Borchard pops out, and I stand up and get out of my seat and walk down a few steps to try and shout something to Gload. The guy tells me to go sit down in my seat, and I said that the game was over, I'm going to move down. He walked up the aisle, put his face into mine, and I'm staring him eye to eye. I try to move my head to watch the at-bat, and he moves his head with mine. So I say, "you know, it's 8-0, everybody's gone, I just wanted to say something to Ross Gload. You've been a pain in the ass all game, and it's..." as soon as I swore, which I hadn't even thought twice about saying, he grabbed my arm, scraped it, called down security on his microphone, and said that I was gone. He tried putting it behind my back like he was a cop, and I was being very cooperative, but when it started to hurt, I manuevered my way into a more painfree position. It was a school sponsored event, so this teacher told the guy we were leaving anyways, because by this time the game was over. He let me go. I have a scrape on my forearm, and he basically treated me like a piece of dirt.

Earlier in the season, I went to a game, and I was waiting for the rush of people to leave, and traffic to die down, while "Sweet Home Chicago" was blasting, and some guy came over to my seat and said I had to go. Only 4-5 minutes had past, and they are already kicking people out. It's pathetic, and I think Brooks or somebody within the organization should know about the power trip these security guards are on.

QUOTE(redandwhite @ Sep 21, 2005 -> 11:49 PM)
Borchard pops out, and I stand up and get out of my seat and walk down a few steps to try and shout something to Gload.  The guy tells me to go sit down in my seat, and I said that the game was over, I'm going to move down.  He walked up the aisle, put his face into mine, and I'm staring him eye to eye.  I try to move my head to watch the at-bat, and he moves his head with mine.  So I say, "you know, it's 8-0, everybody's gone, I just wanted to say something to Ross Gload.  You've been a pain in the ass all game, and it's..." as soon as I swore, which I hadn't even thought twice about saying, he grabbed my arm, scraped it, called down security on his microphone, and said that I was gone.  He tried putting it behind my back like he was a cop, and I was being very cooperative, but when it started to hurt, I manuevered my way into a more painfree position.  It was a school sponsored event, so this teacher told the guy we were leaving anyways, because by this time the game was over.  He let me go.  I have a scrape on my forearm, and he basically treated me like a piece of dirt.

Earlier in the season, I went to a game, and I was waiting for the rush of people to leave, and traffic to die down, while "Sweet Home Chicago" was blasting, and some guy came over to my seat and said I had to go.  Only 4-5 minutes had past, and they are already kicking people out.  It's pathetic, and I think Brooks or somebody within the organization should know about the power trip these security guards are on.

wow thats crazy. yeah let him know, too bad u dont know the guards name

QUOTE(MinnySoxFan @ Sep 22, 2005 -> 05:26 AM)
Maybe the guard was on a power trip, but they also deal with stupid drunks all day. 

I'm really sorry to say it, but emailing Brooks about something like this isn't going to prove anything and it's just going to make us seem like a bunch of psychos.

It's not about proving anything, it's about getting an extremely serious problem fixed.