The Rally Crede

Heads22

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(MurcieOne @ Sep 21, 2005 -> 12:00 AM)
Rally Crede taught me how to read... cured my herpes.... made my girlfriend more attractive..... and helped me save a bunch of money on my car insurance....

Thanks Rally Crede!

This one literally had me laughing out loud. :lolhitting

Behold, the power of the Rally Crede.

Rally Crede, it's what's for dinner.

QUOTE(GasHeGone @ Sep 21, 2005 -> 09:57 AM)
I have a question...

I just figured out how to do an avatar thing, but how do you guys pull off those banners?  I'd like to jump on the banner bandwagon too, if possible.

The personal banners are 'signatures' and you set them in your settings where you found your avatar settings. You can't upload them directly from your computer though - you have to house them on any of trhe free image servers out there. ImageShack is a good one, and pretty straightforward.

Edited by FlaSoxxJim

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Sep 21, 2005 -> 08:55 AM)
I think it's best if the Rally Crede is not duplicated or altered in any way to incorporate any other players. The Rally Crede should remain the Rally Crede and continue to carry this team on it's back through the power that is Rally Crede.

Exactly...we can't get Greedy. And remember the Rally Crede works in mysterious ways.

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Sep 21, 2005 -> 06:27 PM)
Exactly...we can't get Greedy.  And remember the Rally Crede works in mysterious ways.

That's why I'm staying away from official adopting the avatar. The Rally Crede, as Jas proved last night, it based on positive thoughts. With positivity not being one of my strong suits, and being the superstitious fan that I am, I'll gladly stay out of the picture and let my fellow Sox fans pick up the slack.