Los Angeles @ Chicago - ALCS Game 1

Heads22

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Punch and Judy Garland @ Oct 11, 2005 -> 07:10 PM)
Wasn't that a great line about Ozzie about not being a curse but horses*** teams? Even when I wonder what the hell he is doing, I acknowledge that he is a joy to listen to and to read

Yeah, that was great. If only the media would listen....

i just want to say that i hope the whitesox win the WS for this 60 year old DIEHARD soxfan that i met in SD this past year. she was so cool. she went by herself to each game. was completely geared up in anything sox. she had the jerz. she sported the cap. she looked so damn old and yet she was by herself somewhere about 25 rows behind us. i respected that lady so much for taking her boot to the games that i will never forget how happy she was when she left the park after AROW hit the dinger to win it. i am sure that i will never see her again. but i know that she is probably sitting somewhere in the middle of nowhere rooting like a mother that OUR FREAKING AWESOME CHICAGO WHITESOX WIN OR DIE TRYING!

QUOTE(whitesoxmanager @ Oct 11, 2005 -> 05:18 PM)
Of course...he probably doesn't know jack about our team just like everybody else.

Not to mention he's a SoCal native. Actually i think it's good people are picking against us. It'll be much sweeter when they have to eat their words

Edited by CYGarland