Los Angeles @ Chicago - ALCS Game 1

Heads22

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Leonard Zelig @ Oct 10, 2005 -> 11:23 PM)
Both the AL & NL games  on Wednesday are sceduled for 7 pm. central time, and according to MLB.com both are on FOX.  Are they just going to show the regional game?  I live in St. Louis and I am afraid I won't be able to see game two.

I think the other is showed on FX IIRC.

QUOTE(Gene Honda Civic @ Oct 11, 2005 -> 04:55 PM)
Anyone post any jinxing broom smilies in here? -- I deleted anyone who prematurely posted them in the ALDS threads, but I don't really wanna read through 15 pages going on smilie patrol.

Only 1, from a troll. Post #162

Though he is jinxing the Angels by saying they'll be sweeping the Sox.

Edited by Kalapse

QUOTE(Tony82087 @ Oct 11, 2005 -> 04:13 PM)
Obviously the tone setter tonight. I expect nothing short of dominace from Jose tonight.

Tonight worries me with Jose. He's been so dominate as of late and such in a groove I wonder if the extra days off will throw him off a bit. Hopefully not and hopefully he'll do his thing. Lets do this thing, lets take a 1-0 series lead. GO SOX!!!!!!!!!!!!

I said this in Game 1 of the ALDS and I'll say it again.

Jose needs to try to cut down on the wild pitches. Those are the killers. Especially with guys like Figgins and Cabrera. The last thing we need is giving these guys gift runs.

QUOTE(robinventura23 @ Oct 11, 2005 -> 04:23 PM)
I said this in Game 1 of the ALDS and I'll say it again.

Jose needs to try to cut down on the wild pitches.  Those are the killers.  Especially with guys like Figgins and Cabrera.  The last thing we need is giving these guys gift runs.

Solution: don't let them on base.

http://mlb.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/news/article...t=.jsp&c_id=cws

The link above is the box score of March 27th in Peoria AZ where the wife & I sat on the lawn watching JC get absolutely bombed! JC is absolutely the best story other than Harold Baines in my life as a soxfan. And to think I read on this very board extremely antagonistic remarks about how JC & El Duque were the CUBAN this & that. You know who you are....shame on you! You know it is really ez to jump a guy who isnt performing well but it takes more of a man to believe in a loser and make him into a winner! I hope that JC goes out there and absolutely proves himself AGAIN!