Los Angeles @ Chicago - ALCS Game 1

Heads22

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Oct 10, 2005 -> 10:49 PM)
Whoever is going to the games in Anaheim, I full expect you guys to buy a rally monkey and tape Crede's head over its head.

Sad to say I own a Rally Monkey that my parents bought on their west coast swing of baseball stadiums this summer.

You will be pleased to know that mine currently has a picture of Crede pasted over his head, as he has for the past several weeks. I'm considering making a series of compromising photos using my Rally Monkey.

My Rally Monkey as a hostage.

Being hung.

Drinking a lot to make himself feel better.

These are just a few options. If you have any other thoughts, please share. If I can get my camcorder camera (which sucks, but at least takes a few pictures) to work I could take a few pics and post a few requests.

I was watching Monday Night Football and they had an interview with Jim Belushi, he slyly mentions the White Sox and Al Michaels says

"You're a Cubs fan, you can't be pulling for the Sox!"

and the Belush answers;

"well, you can be a Chicago fan"

I then shut it off, I didn't want to hear that idiot explain any more, so expect his dumb ass to be gooning around the Cell...

:headshake :puke

QUOTE(SoxFan562004 @ Oct 10, 2005 -> 11:17 PM)
I was watching Monday Night Football and they had an interview with Jim Belushi, he slyly mentions the White Sox and Al Michaels says

"You're a Cubs fan, you can't be pulling for the Sox!"

and the Belush answers;

"well, you can be a Chicago fan"

I then shut it off, I didn't want to hear that idiot explain any more, so expect his dumb ass to be gooning around the Cell...

:headshake  :puke

I was yelling at my TV telling him to STFU, we may be seein him at the Cell sometime soon.

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Oct 10, 2005 -> 11:30 PM)
Ok, what's the deal with wednesday's game??  Both the ALCS and NLCS are scheduled for 7.

Its the same for all the games in each series (or most of them at least). As far as I know, one is shown on FOX, and one is shown on FX.

Edited by Felix

QUOTE(SoxFan101 @ Oct 10, 2005 -> 11:40 PM)
This is great we get Paul Byrd game 1 and than either Lackey starting his 2nd game on 3 days rest or a Washburn recovering from being sick.

1) Are we getting Byrd on full rest?

2) Didn't it strike you as a little odd as to how overjoyed the Angels were to advance? They seemed a lot more excited than the Sox. Probably trying to enjoy victory while they can...

3) Can someone explain the "Bronze Titan" banner to me?

I wonder when the Angels have to have their roster in, probably by noon tomorrow...

it will be interesting to see if Colon and Washburn are on there or not. Likely in the next 2 games the Angels are going to have to go deep into their bench, so they likely won't want players hanging on if they're questionable at best

QUOTE(GasHeGone @ Oct 10, 2005 -> 10:44 PM)
1) Are we getting Byrd on full rest?

2) Didn't it strike you as a little odd as to how overjoyed the Angels were to advance?  They seemed a lot more excited than the Sox.  Probably trying to enjoy victory while they can...

3) Can someone explain the "Bronze Titan" banner to me?

1. He started on Friday, pitched into like the 2nd or 3rd, so not a full amount of pitches, but he wasn't good...

2. This was a hectic 2 days, so I'm sure they were f'n thrilled

3. That was Castro's nickname for Contreras, he was his favorite pitcher