Los Angeles @ Chicago - ALCS Game 1

Heads22

QUOTE(Reddy @ Oct 11, 2005 -> 05:54 PM)
no why dont you tell me what i can do.

you're brand f***ing new to this board - i've been here 2 years.

from your comment you're obviously a bandwagoner and your f***ing opinions can go back to the mlb boards cuz we dont need s*** like "game over. series over."

no doubt dude "game over. series over." doesn't sound like committed WHITESOX fan. BTW are you wearing a BI-SOX-UAL T and sitting at the cell posting from your DELL freaking boardroom lappy? i thought i heard you typing on the keypad for a minute. ALSO i just want to say that the cell absolutely blows compared to old comisky.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(iWiN4PreP @ Oct 11, 2005 -> 06:55 PM)
come on white sox, lets not look dead at the plate now.

remember who were vsing, Paul byrd.

If I remember correctly...we looked like s*** the last time we faced Byrd...made him look like Cy f***in Young. The Dude looks like a friggin boxcar hobo....

QUOTE(ThinWhiteDuque @ Oct 12, 2005 -> 12:56 AM)
I don't care how long you've been a member of the board. IN REAL LIFE, I've forgotten more about baseball than you'll ever learn.

well then apparantly you've forgotten its the third inning in the first game of a seven game series...so if you are gonna whine get out of here..

QUOTE(whitesoxmanager @ Oct 11, 2005 -> 07:57 PM)
no doubt dude "game over.  series over." doesn't sound like committed WHITESOX fan.  BTW are you wearing a BI-SOX-UAL T and sitting at the cell posting from your DELL freaking boardroom lappy?  i thought i heard you typing on the keypad for a minute.  ALSO i just want to say that the cell absolutely blows compared to old comisky.

:huh

RALLY CRUDDY!!!

has anyone noticed the declination of logical posts since the white sox started kicking ass in the postseason?

bandwagoners... BE GONE!!!

You're right.

How about this:

"Wow, we looks SO good!!! I'm glad the players didn't buy into the hype about being favorites in this series. We're a lock!"