JM to address media at 4pm

ANDYTHECLOWN

I'm taking a Leadership Class and tonight I'm suppose to give a 1 minute speech on an emotional issue. How does KW f*** f*** f*** f*** f*** f*** f*** f*** f*** f*** f*** f*** sound? I think I can get plenty emotional.

Which hip? Isn't the lead hip more important in hitting?

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh here's the scoop on Paul.. IT'S HIS f***ING HIP YOU STUPID MORONS!!! Gezzzus.. look at him walk! It's so obvious!!

Remember this post when it comes out at the end of the season that Paul played injured all year! 

:fyou  Sox!!

Do you know if it's treatable, or is it a chronic thing?

Should they play Frank or Daubach at 1B and DH Paul to reduce the pounding on his hip?

Or if it's affecting him that much, and it can be treated either with rest or medical procedure, shouldn't PK just shut it down for a while and try to get healthy?

I like PK, but if he's not at 100%, maybe the team should take him out of the lineup for a while.

So if Konerko is playing hurt, why in the world is he playing, are we better with Paul than Daubach at first? Paul stinks right now, if he is injured then sit him, we need wins NOW. Put him on the DL for a while play daubach, that is why we have him, Paul is not helping this team.

Oh here's the scoop on Paul.. IT'S HIS f***ING HIP YOU STUPID MORONS!!! Gezzzus.. look at him walk! It's so obvious!!

Remember this post when it comes out at the end of the season that Paul played injured all year! 

Should they play Frank or Daubach at 1B and DH Paul to reduce the pounding on his hip?

Or if it's affecting him that much, and it can be treated either with rest or medical procedure, shouldn't PK just shut it down for a while and try to get healthy?

I like PK, but if he's not at 100%, maybe the team should take him out of the lineup for a while.

From what I've read its a chronic hip problem, much like Albert Belles. I sure hope if the hip ends up regressing a whole lot that the Sox took out some sort of insurance on the contract. Otherwise, trade him now while he has value.

Should they play Frank or Daubach at 1B and DH Paul to reduce the pounding on his hip?.

I'm not sure which is scarier now, Frank fielding first or Daubach's .184 average.

I know this is going to come off as wishful thinking, but I just cannot believe that Daubach's bat won't come around. This guy has been too good of a hitter to just collapse.

Of course, that's what we're all saying about Frank, too...

As for Frank's fielding, maybe it's worth the gamble to try to get his bat going again. He has historically hit better when he has played defense - or at least when he has stood in the field when the other team bats. :D

The Sox need offense, and maybe Frank needs something else to think about other than umpires.

Sox could f*** up a 1 car funeral , I HATE the CURRENT management set-up, we are f***ING GOING NOWHERE FAST

f*** I am so tired of this Sox PR machine :fyou SOX

Sox could f*** up a 1 car funeral , I HATE the CURRENT management set-up, we are f***ING GOING NOWHERE FAST

f*** I am so tired of this Sox PR machine :fyou SOX

Hmm So basically Kenny got up and whined?  It figures, he even f***ed up a resignation speech. 

So what is the theory now, they wait until they find a new GM that they like, and then KW gets "reassigned"?

I'm assuming either he's going to stay on board or that he will is now setting it up so he can step down for family reasons. He gets reassigned, but keeps his the potential of becoming a GM with another team at a later date an open possibility. If he is fired and all the reports came out about him managing the team, etc, he'd be screwed.

Still, right now I think Gary Ward and JM are the more immediate problem. Ward is who really kills me. I think the team could use a better motivator then Manuel, but if Ward is teaching stupid stuff, then don't have him there, or bring up a 2nd hitting coach to work with the players if you can't get rid of Gary.

I disagree that JM is a probl;em, I know we differ on this, we both want Ward gone now, and I want KW gone now, and I am angry that they both stayed for now who knows how long :angry:

I lost count of how long it has been. All I know is that it has been too long.

This is some crazy s***.

Guest hotsoxchick1

oh i wish he would quit being such a drama queen and get it over with already... we all know whats gonna happen next... be done with it kw......no one is gonna cry, or loose sleep ......... i promise.......... :rolleyes:

Guest hotsoxchick1
Hotsox, this is still on right? What the hell is he doing? he had the press there today.

i believe its a delay because there is no one here right now to take over full time.........soon though........

I'm not Steff, but she said on SNR that Paul got shots for it. Which doesn't sound like a positive thing to me, but I'm not an expert in health.

Guest hotsoxchick1
Someone buy this chic a clue......

someone buy this guy some jenny craig and a hair piece..........maybe a razor too.................... ;)

If Konerko's playing in that much pain he's a stupid, stupid, STUPID man.