AND THATS A WHITE SOX PLAYOFF WINNER

NUKE_CLEVELAND

EAT s*** ANGELS!!!!!!!! NO WHINING ABOUT THE CALL ON THE STRIKEOUT CAUSE YOU GOT THE CALLS ALL NIGHT LONG AND DIDNT DO s*** WITH EM!!!

WTG MARK!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT A f***ING EFFORT BY OUR ACE!!!!!!!!!!

WAY TO STEP UP AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!!!

GIMMIE A HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If I have to listen to McCarver or Buck for one second longer I am going to hang myself.....

Those assholes got away with murder tonight, in terms of calls, especially some of the cheesy bulls*** sliding into second base (Yeah right, Erstad's body ended up like that by way of the slide).

We got this one, now lets take it to their house and beat the s*** out of them!!!!!!

And props to AJ for being heads up enough to do it....thats a SMART ballplayer.

GO SOX!!!!!!!!

QUOTE(Queen Prawn @ Oct 12, 2005 -> 10:05 PM)
f***puffs.

LMAO, you learn a new and great swearword in the strangest places. And I thought the closeup replay definitely looked like it was bounced into his glove. We know what McCarver and Buck think though

we could have just as easily made that play non contriversial...Holy f***ing s*** is all i had to say, me and my friend tim were standing up watching, crede hits it, we just held eachother in the gayest way possible, and were yelling WHOA WHOA WHOA, then ran threw the hall going nuts

QUOTE(Queen Prawn @ Oct 12, 2005 -> 09:12 PM)
I noticed that after they said to look at the replay they started stammering right after the dirt puff kicked up (after the first slow-mo review).

You got it Queen........no question that was the right call.

Angels got all the calls on balls and strikes tonight and all it took was one to bite em in the ass. I LOVE IT!!!

QUOTE(Shingotime!! @ Oct 13, 2005 -> 03:12 AM)
imho, that ball was caught cleanly, were showing our biased guys

the kid from jersey said the frame play looked like it hit the dirt,, so i said hey...

but what the f***, this play could have easily been non controversial

QUOTE(TheHammer @ Oct 12, 2005 -> 08:07 PM)
I don't like winning like this.  I am happy we won, but we would have won anyway.  Looks like Anaheim will have extra motivation so we better bring our A-game to California.

I don’t like winning like this either. Let’s just crush ’em in Anaheim, and that play won’t matter.