World Series Tickets go onsale Tues

Allsox

• Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(RockRaines @ Oct 18, 2005 -> 11:16 AM)
Heres the funny thing, does anyone really think that anyone is giving out their secret way of getting tickets today?

Its all luck today, but there is some strategy involved.

QUOTE(aboz56 @ Oct 18, 2005 -> 10:17 AM)
Its all luck today, but there is some strategy involved.

Serious strategy, and I hope nobody is thinking that the end all be all answers are in this thread, because if it was between me and someone else getting tickets, I would choose myself.

QUOTE(downstairs @ Oct 18, 2005 -> 03:24 PM)
I've called a bunch of TicketMaster phone numbers this morning... all the way out to South Dakota....

They're all busy?!

That seems strange?

Any ideas why?

Tickets for the Vikings Summer Cruise must have gone on sale to the public. :P

QUOTE(downstairs @ Oct 18, 2005 -> 10:24 AM)
I've called a bunch of TicketMaster phone numbers this morning... all the way out to South Dakota....

They're all busy?!

That seems strange?

Any ideas why?

Because there are 10,000 other people like you doing the exact same thing??? :P

You know I'd hope that some of us would share some stuff, because I think that most of us would help each other out in here if we were able.

But I guess I'm naive and too nice for my own good.

My chances are very slim, but if I score some tickets, for sure some of my soxtalk friends are going.

QUOTE(RockRaines @ Oct 18, 2005 -> 10:19 AM)
Serious strategy, and I hope nobody is thinking that the end all be all answers are in this thread, because if it was between me and someone else getting tickets, I would choose myself.

you bastard! :P

QUOTE(Chisoxrd5 @ Oct 18, 2005 -> 10:25 AM)
Because there are 10,000 other people like you doing the exact same thing???  :P

Really? I mean... I can't believe that there are enough people calling the hundreds of numbers they have *right now*

Its only people like me, who don't do this too often, but have some free time BEFORE they go on sale...

QUOTE(kapkomet @ Oct 18, 2005 -> 10:26 AM)
You know I'd hope that some of us would share some stuff, because I think that most of us would help each other out in here if we were able.

But I guess I'm naive and too nice for my own good.

My chances are very slim, but if I score some tickets, for sure some of my soxtalk friends are going.

I would share my 'methods' but I guarantee that no one would be offering me tickets anyway if I miss out...so whats the point??

I am yet to fail for any show/event that I have tried for but I am mentally preparing this to be my first 'failure'.

I've told all of my buying people to just try and get tickets, if they succeed and I do get more than I need, to NOT sell theirs, and I will gladly take them and get them their money back. Hopefully I will get my four, and even bigger hopefully I will end up with a ton of extras. If everybody I have calling gets some, I will end up with about 30 extra tickets.

But who am I fooling? I'll be popping popcorn at home on Saturday night.