World Series Tickets go onsale Tues

Allsox

• Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Rally Crede!! @ Oct 16, 2005 -> 11:27 PM)
FlaSoxxJim, I'm contemplating the same thing already man. Trying to find a hotel reasonable enough to afford, considering what I'm gonna be paying for tickets IF I can even get my hands on them.

I'll be GLADLY driving to Chicago from South Carolina if I can find a reasonably priced hotel close enough.

:headbang  :cheers

Jas if you need it, we have a free guest bedroom. It aint ritzy, but its free. :)

QUOTE(Queen Prawn @ Oct 17, 2005 -> 07:00 AM)
Trying to think of a way to convince my girls that going to a sports bar instead of Sinise's would be a better bachlorette party next Saturday. . . :P

I wanted to call you about that...

I won't be available for stripping on Saturday now.

Thank for the opportunity!

:D

You kids need to lay off The Critic. I've met him and his wife. I understand why he will do this for her. He tricked one pretty lady into falling for him, and he knows lightning won't strike twise. So unless he wants to end up a bachelor for the rest of his life...

FLaxx, if we both end up down there, I am coming equipped with a bottle of beer for you. Just remember to bring it home in your carry-on bag. Baggage departments aren't preesurized, and they tend to go KA-PLOOEY!!!

QUOTE(The Critic @ Oct 17, 2005 -> 06:17 AM)
Seriously, Jim,

If you're coming to town and miss out on tickets, PLEASE let me know what bar you'll be at. I'd really like to meet you and knock back a couple cold ones watching a World Series game!!! It would have to be Sunday, though - I actually have a previous engagement that I can't avoid on Saturday - WOULDN'T YOU f***ING KNOW IT???????

What the heck could be more important than a SOX WORLD SERIES GAME?????

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Oct 17, 2005 -> 08:02 AM)
Jas if you need it, we have a free guest bedroom.  It aint ritzy, but its free. :)

ss2k5, you are slacking. Rally Crede!! is Capn12!! C'mon man. Gage could never change his name from Chisoxfn. And I'm still tryin to figure out a couple things before committing to the drive, but i REALLY wanna get there.

QUOTE(Kid Gleason @ Oct 17, 2005 -> 09:29 AM)
FLaxx, if we both end up down there, I am coming equipped with a bottle of beer for you. Just remember to bring it home in your carry-on bag. Baggage departments aren't preesurized, and they tend to go KA-PLOOEY!!!

I love Mrs. Flaxx dearly and she's quite the beer lover. But I don't think that bottle would ever make it to the airport, if you know what I mean. :D

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Oct 17, 2005 -> 11:09 AM)
Any updates on which Ticketmaster locations will be selling tix?

If anyone gets through tomorrow, buy as many tix as you can, someone here will buy them.

our extras went to soxtalk people during round 1, we need everyone to have that attitude and we can have an awesome soxtalk outing.

QUOTE(SnB @ Oct 17, 2005 -> 10:10 AM)
our extras went to soxtalk people during round 1, we need everyone to have that attitude and we can have an awesome soxtalk outing.

^^^^^^^^, I'm just hoping to get any but if I get extras they will go to people here, promise.

I had 4 tickets on the computer for game 1 of the ALCS and when I hit the delivery method, a Proxy Error screen poped up and my tickets were released. The same thing happened to my friend who was trying to get tickets. That totally sucked. Something tells me that it will happen again.

QUOTE(J-MAN @ Oct 17, 2005 -> 08:39 AM)
What the heck could be more important than a SOX WORLD SERIES GAME?????

Marital bliss, and related previous arrangements.

Scroll back a couple pages for the full Critic-bashing!

:D

and thanks for the ( sort of ) kind words, Kid - I love my wife more than anything, and I wouldn't think of asking her to break our plans, even though she probably would if I did ask.

QUOTE(Irishsox1 @ Oct 17, 2005 -> 11:25 AM)
I had 4 tickets on the computer for game 1 of the ALCS and when I hit the delivery method, a Proxy Error screen poped up and my tickets were released.  The same thing happened to my friend who was trying to get tickets.  That totally sucked.  Something tells me that it will happen again.

see, your computer doesn't send the special signal back to Ticketmaster letting them know that you are a broker, so they released your tickets back to them. ;)

eerrrr, I mean, due to the high volume of connections, there will be some 'lost' wink-wink orders and Ticketmaster apologizes for the inconvenience.