Sox @ Houston - World Series Game 3

Heads22

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(jphat007 @ Oct 25, 2005 -> 11:00 PM)
Cmon now Rowand. Don't you think redandwhite would know more about pinch hitting than TIMo. He's gotta have like 200 or 300 more PH abs than Timo.

:lol:

This has to be the stupidest post of the night.

...because Rowand44 knows so much more about pinch hitting than everybody here? Give me an f'in break. You don't sit on the bench for the last month-plus and go out there and swing at the first pitch, you just don't.

The guy has been a nuisance for the last two years, and nothing surprises me out of this failure of a baseball player.

QUOTE(redandwhite @ Oct 25, 2005 -> 11:05 PM)
:lol:

This has to be the stupidest post of the night. 

...because Rowand44 knows so much more about pinch hitting than everybody here?  Give me an f'in break.  You don't sit on the bench for the last month-plus and go out there and swing at the first pitch, you just don't.

The guy has been a nuisance for the last two years, and nothing surprises me out of this failure of a baseball player.

LOL.

Like I say. You say you wouldn't swing at the first pitch. Whenever you want to show me your major league pinch hitting credentials just go ahead. Otherwise I'll trust the guy who has done it a whole lot.