Sheryl Swoopes comes out

In other "breaking" news:

THE SUN RISES IN THE EAST!

TRUCKERS DO SPEED!

COPS LIKE DONUTS!

KIDS THAT WORK AT WENDY'S SPIT IN YOUR SALAD!

POP SINGERS LIP-SYNCH!

POLITICIANS LIE!

LIBERAL ARTS MAJORS LIKE THROWING THEIR MONEY AWAY!

Edited by knightni

QUOTE(White Sox Josh @ Oct 26, 2005 -> 09:02 PM)
Who gives a f***!  If i were a fan of the comets or a coach i could care less if she is purple, from mars, and has the beard the size of an afro as long as she can play.

I have already seen ''fans'' of the comets say they will not go to a game next season becuase of it.

QUOTE(qwerty @ Oct 27, 2005 -> 01:11 AM)
I have already seen ''fans'' of the comets say they will not go to a game next season becuase of it.

wow they are dumbasses. Who gives a f***? This isn't the 30's. If somebody wants to be gay let them be gay. She isn't putting her beliefs on them. My god she is a good basketball player.

There is a big difference between Hermanson's "peace sign" goatee and Rowand versus Piazza having his beard shaved into the shape of a chain. Only one of these men gets their beard possessionally sculped by a stylist. The Miller Lite commercial would call it "man-scaping". Others would say "metrosexual". Either way, there have been whispers about Piazza for a long time.

QUOTE(White Sox Josh @ Oct 27, 2005 -> 01:18 AM)
wow they are dumbasses.  Who gives a f***?  This isn't the 30's.  If somebody wants to be gay let them be gay.  She isn't putting her beliefs on them.  My god she is a good basketball player.

They have a right not to go if they don't want to. I wouldn't call them names, people still have strong beliefs against it, many people do and if that's the way they feel, let them be that way. For me, it wouldn't matter to me but I'm not everyone.