New White Sox song "88 Years"

SSH2005

http://www.mpeg3.org/news/mp3/mp3_32.php

New White Sox Victory Song ("88 Years") Penned by Chicago-based Singer/Songwriters Kim Char Meredith and Darlyne Cain

(PRWEB) October 31, 2005 -- “88 Years”, in 2 minutes, conveys the sequence and excitement of the Chicago White Sox World Series sweep. The anthem, dedicated to Coach Ozzie Guillen and the phenomenal 2005 team, is the work of Chicago-based singer/songwriters Kim Char Meredith and Darlyne Cain. The song was written and recorded on October 26, with Kim & Dar in the studio into the wee hours following game four of the series. Clearly, they’ve both been smacked by White Sox fever!

Direct link to song:

http://www.sonicbids.com/epk/assets/audio....A-A4E300436F92}

Brutal. :puke

Edited by SSH2005

Why all the bashing? I liked it, picture hearing it in a club late in the evening. Check out her site etc, she seems the type who really wouldn't care what any of us think anyway, good for her.

:drink Kim Char Meredith!

QUOTE(TLAK @ Jan 8, 2006 -> 04:28 PM)
Why all the bashing?  I liked it, picture hearing it in a club late in the evening.  Check out her site etc, she seems the type who really wouldn't care what any of us think anyway, good for her.

she sounds like a lilith tour reject. I would prefer a nice friendly rendition of Thundestruck late in the afternoon.

QUOTE(TLAK @ Jan 8, 2006 -> 04:28 PM)
Why all the bashing?  I liked it, picture hearing it in a club late in the evening.  Check out her site etc, she seems the type who really wouldn't care what any of us think anyway, good for her.

....somebody's got a cruuuuuuuush.......

awwwwww......

TLAK :wub: Kim Char Meredith!

:lol:

You guys all hate this, but it is just another sox fan expressing thier love for OUR team. JiYea!!! If you guys think you can come up with a better song then let's hear it. I dont think it was bad at all... The lyrics were catchy and the chorus was good... Your all so crytical about everthing OUR fans do, why all the Hate?

2006-07 Repeat White Sox...JiYea!!!