Bulls-Sixers

QUOTE(Jordan4life_2006 @ Feb 16, 2006 -> 07:23 PM)
Which is sad considering they have a lot more talent.

It's one of the unwritten rules of sport that any team with Chris Webber must underachieve. Same thing with the Cubs will always suck and the Bears aren't allowed to have an elite NFL QB.

Edited by whitesoxfan101

QUOTE(whitesoxfan101 @ Feb 16, 2006 -> 07:27 PM)
It's one of the unwritten rules of sport that any team with Chris Webber must underachieve.  It's in the same book as the Cubs will always suck and the Bears aren't allowed to have an elite NFL QB.

Those damn unwritten books. :headshake

You see what happens when I go to the game? The first Bulls game I go to in the UC(only been to one game ever, in 93 playoffs vs Atlanta) and the Bulls win by 30. Now everyone needs to start throwing me down free tickets and the Bulls will win out for the rest of the season ;)

QUOTE(kyyle23 @ Feb 17, 2006 -> 07:44 AM)
You see what happens when I go to the game?  The first Bulls game I go to in the UC(only been to one game ever, in 93 playoffs vs Atlanta) and the Bulls win by 30.  Now everyone needs to start throwing me down free tickets and the Bulls will win out for the rest of the season ;)

Hey!!! I was at the game as well. I will tell you what, Gordon looked pretty impressive all around last night, but Malik Allen was pretty impressive on the boards late and taking decent shots.

QUOTE(RockRaines @ Feb 17, 2006 -> 09:33 AM)
Hey!!! I was at the game as well.  I will tell you what, Gordon looked pretty impressive all around last night, but Malik Allen was pretty impressive on the boards late and taking decent shots.

Yeah, I did not think I would see a productive Malik Allen at any time this season. And yes, Gordon looked very good last night. Big win, hopefully the momentum from this win carries over past the All-Star break.

QUOTE(AssHatSoxFan @ Feb 17, 2006 -> 09:59 AM)
i think Philly having such a poor defense makes the Bulls look a little too good but they were playing extremely well

Or maybe the bulls just have that good of an offense... I have to tip my hat to the bulls though, they really did come to play yesterday.

QUOTE(jenksd @ Feb 17, 2006 -> 04:27 PM)
Tyson Chandler extended his streak of games with more than 10 rebounds to 11 by grabbing 11 on Thursday. It's the first time a Bulls player has done that since Dennis Rodman's 11-game streak in 1998 (March 22-April 11).

And that was in only 17 minutes. Skiles was correct in sitting him down after he picked up his second foul with close to 7 minutes left in the 2nd quarter, as we were up by around 20. Also, he never played in the 4th Quarter, as we were destroying the 76ers by like 30.

6 offensive rebounds too. :o

Those REB/MINUTE and OREB/MINUTE numbers just continue to get better. But I know, it's only a two week hot stretch according to my "mathematics". Even Joe Crede gets hot once in a while. He's just been hella HELLA lucky. When is he gonna score some points, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD???? :lol: