Let's Go White Sox!!!!

HeGone33

So the 2006 season begin in 43 hours and I just wanted to tell everyone how excited I am. I have never anticipated something so much in my life. I will be at the first three games and think its gonna be the best time of my life. This is obviousley the greatest site dedicated to the Sox so I want everyone to reply to this with their own excitement. We are the DEFENDING WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS and no matter what the outcome of this season, its gonna be a hell of a ride!!! Everyone give your props to our WHITE SOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:drink Yes, I am crunked right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:sweep: Cleveland!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

QUOTE(iWiN4PreP @ Apr 1, 2006 -> 12:17 AM)
HELL YEAH BRO

CRUNK AS HELL

CANT SLEEP.

Iuck the Fndians!

DEFEND THE CROWN!!!

And what a hell of a game tonight to get us ready!!! Pods to lead it off on Sunday also!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:finger Sabathia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

QUOTE(iWiN4PreP @ Apr 1, 2006 -> 12:23 AM)
f*** yeah. GO PODS.

wow, sorry to hear that. Im sure hes looking upon us now.

Yep, he passed the day after the parade. And the biggest memory he and I have is watching the SOX growing up!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Post for my Dad everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go White Sox!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm just gonna enjoy this year. This will be the first time I'll be able to sit back and not be stressed. What's the worst that can happen? We don't repeat? I'm not gonna freak-out over a 5 or 6 game losing streak. We're gonna have multiple stretches in which we're gonna look like s***. Am I gonna get stressed out? Nope. These guys deserve every benefit of the doubt. Come October, I know will be there.

Edited by Jordan4life_2006

FUQ THE INJUNS!

THE THOMENATOR IS GOING TO HIT SOME BOMBS!

Our deck is stacked, 5 ACES should be illegal!

I have never been more excited for a season in my life. Not only are the Sox defending their World Championship, they have made some huge upgrades that are going to pay big dividends for the repeat.

FUQ SLEEP, DRINK BEER!

GO SOX!

:gosox1:

I'll be there on Sun and Tue for all the festivities. Hell I've waited 46 years for this moment and wouldn't miss it for anything.

It's kind of amazing to me that after struggling near the end of the season the Sox hit the Playoffs in stride and just played so loose and easy like it was no BFD to win in the Post Season.

The 11-1 post season record they earned really showed me something. This team is BIG TIME. The bigger the situation, the better they play.

I've been soaking in the after glow of the World Series triumph and celebration, and now tomorrow it's finally here. The moment we've all been waiting for. First we raise the 2005 World Champions Banner, then we go out and defend the title.

Go Sox!

I have been mentally checked out from everything else and mentally in the parking lot with a beer in my hand for about 5 days now. I can't wait for tomorrow night, because its the night that we show the world once again how great this team is, both in talent and fans.

:cheers To: Buehrle and the rest of the boys.....

KICK CLEVELANDS ASS!!! (AND TAKE TIME TO KICK SIZEMORE IN THE NUTS!!!)

:gosox1: :gosox2: :gosox3: :gosox4:

omg lmao

tonight had to be the weirdest nite of sleep i've ever had.

I started day dreaming that some electric stuff was like... electricuting me. and i started breathing hard, i woke up an that nightmare was done

but the next...

I was dreaming the white sox won 2-0, and i went on soxtalk and saw people saying "Im just happy were back into the winning standings" or something like that, omg it was so weird. I also remember looking at my pick to clicks, and checking my fantasy league, i actually woke up PIST cause i thought i hadnt updated my team and it was monday, I then remember that it was only saturday. Lol

QUOTE(iWiN4PreP @ Apr 1, 2006 -> 10:17 AM)
omg lmao

I started day dreaming that some electric stuff was like... electricuting me. and i started breathing hard, i woke up an that nightmare was done

but the next...

I was dreaming the white sox won 2-0, and i went on soxtalk and saw people saying "Im just happy were back into the winning standings" or something like that, omg it was so weird. I also remember looking at my pick to clicks, and checking my fantasy league, i actually woke up PIST cause i thought i hadnt updated my team and it was monday, I then remember that it was only saturday. Lol

That's...weird. :huh:

:lol:

QUOTE(iWiN4PreP @ Apr 1, 2006 -> 10:17 AM)
omg lmao

but the next...

LMAO, that s*** is priceless. electric stuff, like, electrocuting me. LOL

LMAO, that s*** is priceless. electric stuff, like, electrocuting me. LOL

I didnt know how to word it, lol.

But what happened was, the computer was on, and i had like 5 freinds sleeping over, then i put water on the electric cord and all the suddent the room started electricuting and i saw all tehse white flashes and I woke up breathing hard... Lol.