Sox Jersey Question

AWhiteSoxinNJ

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good question...I've had the conundrum for a while now and opted for #13! My son wants a Jenks jersey for his BDay. Personally...I want 'em all! But after I get Oz...it'll either be PK, Crede, AJ or MB. I really want an AJ jersey.

QUOTE(Tony82087 @ Apr 6, 2006 -> 12:17 PM)
^^^^

That really might be my next jersey.

QUOTE(IlliniKrush @ Apr 6, 2006 -> 12:17 PM)
Mike, just ordered a gray Bmac from grandstand while i was up there this week  :cheers

QUOTE(Goldmember @ Apr 6, 2006 -> 12:31 PM)
word.

Kudos to all three of you. I know if I ever get the money for a new one... It will be Brandon, the reigning Mr Soxtalk. :drink

QUOTE(tonyho7476 @ Apr 6, 2006 -> 12:33 PM)
I think you've got to go Thome

Taking into consideration coming off a WS season without him on the roster, even with us re-signing our most popular player and most sought after free agent, there is no doubt in my mind that Thome will be the top selling Sox jersey this year.

QUOTE(watchtower41 @ Apr 6, 2006 -> 12:38 PM)
Taking into consideration coming off a WS season without him on the roster, even with us re-signing our most popular player and most sought after free agent, there is no doubt in my mind that Thome will be the top selling Sox jersey this year.

considering how hot hes been and the fact other teams are already scared of him, im sure he will be up there.

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Apr 6, 2006 -> 01:21 PM)
Until Buehrle is resigned...I would go with PK.  I know the chances of us letting him leave are remote, but they're non zero.

Very true. I finally decided to buy a Rowand jersey last year, and then he got traded :crying

If I end up buying another one, I'll be buying a road BMac jersey. Right now though, I need to save my money for college.

Edited by Felix