April 22nd Game Thread Twins at Sox

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Why the hell would we bring in Logan? What an AMAZINGLY stupid move.....but we narrowly stay in the lead. Ozzie has a magic touch with getting away with bad moves, but to be honest that's a compliment in my opinion since all managers make mistakes and usually the really good ones get away with it.

Let me also point out something I noticed at the game last night and have again today, at this point the ball seems to carry less and less as the night goes on at The Cell. For instance, if Hunter hits that ball about an hour ago it probably carries out. Just an interesting thing IMO.

QUOTE(whitesoxfan101 @ Apr 22, 2006 -> 07:26 PM)
Why the hell would we bring in Logan?  What an AMAZINGLY stupid move.....but we narrowly stay in the lead.  Ozzie has a magic touch with getting away with bad moves, but to be honest that's a compliment in my opinion since all managers make mistakes and usually the really good ones get away with it.

He brought in our loogy to face a switch hitter/left hander in the 7th. Ozzie knows what he is doing.

QUOTE(Felix @ Apr 22, 2006 -> 06:29 PM)
I'm afraid that since Freddy has only allowed a run, Ozzie won't take him out.

Also, did anyone else see that with Buehrle and Crede there? :P

Oh yes. I love it.

---

I'm such a Boone lover, but he was really off tonight.

Isn't Jeff Nelson still a free agent? I'd rather have Nelson versus righties than Logan versus lefties. Afterall, we could just use Thornton as our LOOGY and more.

Edited by SSH2005