White Sox v. Mariners

AddisonStSox

QUOTE(TitoMB345 @ Apr 24, 2006 -> 11:24 PM)
We definately don't suck. Our backup lineup isn't the best. I know you were kidding, I'm just saying.

Our bullpen should have come in for the 8th, not Jon, whos struggling BIG TIME, obviously.

2 runs through 7 is struggling big time? interesting.

• Replies 990
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Apr 25, 2006 -> 04:24 AM)
He did the same junk last year as well.  It's frusterating as all hell during that game but his s*** works as annoying as it can be.

Yep....in all honesty, I'm more disappointed that he let Garland face one of his main nemesis.

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Apr 24, 2006 -> 11:25 PM)
2 runs through 7 is struggling big time?  interesting.

This is the M's, and have you been watching the game? He's been getting hit pretty hard, and hes fallen behind a lot of batters. His pitches haven't been hitting the spot at all, but the M's haven't capitalized that much. Trust me, hes very off right now.

QUOTE(TitoMB345 @ Apr 24, 2006 -> 10:20 PM)
It's not just one game.. it's one game we should have EASILY won, had Ozzie not gone out with a backup lineup. This sets a bad trend for the team for the next 5 games. Now, its like "God damn it, we lost, on the west coast, like ALWAYS, this is fun!" The psyche of the team will be down. We needed to come out and win TONIGHT, and go with the backup lineup tomorrow. Plain and Simple.

And I'm a HUGE Ozzie fan, but he f***ed this up bigtime.

i don't think so

QUOTE(TitoMB345 @ Apr 24, 2006 -> 11:26 PM)
This is the M's, and have you been watching the game? He's been getting hit pretty hard, and hes fallen behind a lot of batters. His pitches haven't been hitting the spot at all, but the M's haven't capitalized that much. Trust me, hes very off right now.

Ok dude.

OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG

QUOTE(TitoMB345 @ Apr 24, 2006 -> 10:24 PM)
I'm in no way agaisnt sitting 3 starters, except in this exact situation.

WE NEEDED TO WIN THIS GAME. Plain and Simple, get the monkey off our backs, and get the west coast series started with a win.

^^^ Must win this game was. MUST WIN.