White Sox @ Mariners 4/26

Rowand44

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Apr 27, 2006 -> 03:44 AM)
No no, it was different this time.  He looked like he had a limp/'giddy up' to it.

Well....I know some will disagree, but I think PK needs a day off over this wknd series. Let Gload get a start at 1b sometime this wknd. However, when we bench someone like PK.....please play the rest of the starters.

Nothing is more frustrating than watching a close 3-0 pitch called a strike, then the next pitch out of the zone popped up. Hard to have baserunners when players are popping up pitches out of the zone in 3-1 counts.

Edited by Flash Tizzle

QUOTE(jphat007 @ Apr 26, 2006 -> 10:46 PM)
He helped us win a world series last year. That was pretty cool.

Do you have little smart-ass comments like this for everything? Just out of curiosity.

CREDE THE STAB, PK THE PICK YESSSSS

QUOTE(greg775 @ Apr 27, 2006 -> 03:45 AM)
Is anybody on here a Widger fan? Please convert me. I've never been high on the guy.

I thought he was very good last year. However, his swing is way too long right now, and his game-calling has sucked. He's still better than most backup catchers.

Nothing is more frustrating than watching a close 3-0 pitch called a strike, then the next pitch out of the zone popped up. Hard to have baserunners when players are popping up pitches out of the zone in full counts.

I would agree with that. That indeed sucks.

QUOTE(fathom @ Apr 27, 2006 -> 03:47 AM)
I thought he was very good last year.  However, his swing is way too long right now, and his game-calling has sucked.  He's still better than most backup catchers.

Not Widge's fault tonight that Buehrle left two pitches up.

QUOTE(fathom @ Apr 26, 2006 -> 10:46 PM)
Well....I know some will disagree, but I think PK needs a day off over this wknd series.  Let Gload get a start at 1b sometime this wknd.  However, when we bench someone like PK.....please play the rest of the starters.

He's got tomorrow off. That's more than enough.