Brian

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Ndgt10 @ Jun 3, 2006 -> 09:01 PM)
Another tough outing for Politte. However, I look for him to bounce back next outing and return to last season's form for the remainder of this season. Get em next time Cliff!

How many chances is this guy gonna get ... he looks worse than Damaso Marte did at the end of last year. He can't get a thing going. It should be a tie game if Dye doesn't make that catch.

Boone>Politte

Pitch selection question here.

We keep throwing breaking crap on 2 strikes after the hitter cannot catch up to heat. You can use the breaking pitch as a show me, but then go up and away with gas. We just helped him out by throwing a slider in that situation.

WTF is Mack in center at this point in the game. We have the lead, we need defense.

Guest JimH

Jenks in with two outs in the 8th, I don't think Guillen has any other choice here.

We have a problem here now.

Guest JimH

I would bet Jenks is cussing himself all the way to the dugout. He left it right out over the plate, bad pitch and Iguchi bailed him out with a great play.

I wonder how many more times the White Sox pitchers will miss location. Lucky break there, big time play by Iguchi.