AND THATS A WHITE SOX WINNER!!!!!!!!&a

NUKE_CLEVELAND

QUOTE(Greg The Bull Luzinski @ Jun 10, 2006 -> 04:06 PM)
Good to see NUKE starting a victory thread though I can never find his happy ass in chat.

Good to see the tide is turning and we are starting to win the close ones even though we are not playing our best ball.

I was in and out of there all game long but nobody ever showed up.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Jun 10, 2006 -> 02:02 PM)
I can't get enough of Pablo, that guy f***in rocks. Mark was fantastic

Agreed. Pablo's become my favorite bench player. I love his speed.

It's too bad that Mark didn't get the W. He did a fantastic job of keeping us in the game.

Hey Fox! You mean Victor Martinez is still the Player of the Game?? Whatever! Rob Mackowiak was safe on the play at the plate on Ozuna's hit in the 11th.

Iguchi made it a moot point by singling in Pablo. Take that Fox! Hand out your player of the game before we have a chance to hit in our half of the bonus panels.

QUOTE(Wsoxmike59 @ Jun 10, 2006 -> 04:56 PM)
Hey Fox! You mean Victor Martinez is still the Player of the Game?? Whatever! Rob Mackowiak was safe on the play at the plate on Ozuna's hit in the 11th.

Iguchi made it a moot point by singling in Pablo. Take that Fox! Hand out your player of the game before we have a chance to hit in our half of the bonus panels.

MLB.com had a headlne "Tribe beat Sox in 11." Talk about a screwup.

QUOTE(Wsoxmike59 @ Jun 10, 2006 -> 04:56 PM)

Well, he still had the best individual game. And any jinx that goes in the Sox' favor is just fine with me.

I was there in the 3rd row down the RF line, what a great game and emotional roller coaster. Great win, oh and I found out before the game that Wickman is a total asshole, so to beat that ugly fatass b**** like that makes it even sweeter. Let's finish off the sweep this time guys.

Edited by whitesoxfan101

God I f***ing hate when games are on Fox on Saturday mornings. Have no option but the Radio.

Anywho, winners of 4/5, comeback/late victories in almost all of them, different heros every night, good pitching, Iguchi going the other way, solid play off the bench, Pods getting hits, stealing bases...Welcome Back White Sox, we missed you.

Finally seeing that this team has some balls in the last week.

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Jun 10, 2006 -> 07:31 PM)
God I f***ing hate when games are on Fox on Saturday mornings. Have no option but the Radio.

Anywho, winners of 4/5, comeback/late victories in almost all of them, different heros every night, good pitching, Iguchi going the other way, solid play off the bench, Pods getting hits, stealing bases...Welcome Back White Sox, we missed you.

Finally seeing that this team has some balls in the last week.

^^^^^^

Anyone who lives outside Chicago gets screwed over and cant watch the game unless they are lucky enough to get it over the Spankees or the Red Sux or someone else.

QUOTE(NUKE_CLEVELAND @ Jun 11, 2006 -> 02:51 AM)
^^^^^^

Anyone who lives outside Chicago gets screwed over and cant watch the game unless they are lucky enough to get it over the Spankees or the Red Sux or someone else.

Exactly. It sucks.