6525.jpg Mark Buehrle 6-4, 3.21 ERA vs. 7741.jpg John Rheinecker 2-0, 2.42 ERA

Forecast:

32.gif

High of 98°

Low of 74°

Winds SSE at 10 to 20 mph

Starting Lineups

*Coming Soon*

Pretty big game tonight, lets take the series!

:gosox1:

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Greg The Bull Luzinski @ Jun 15, 2006 -> 01:19 PM)
Here's to hoping flasing lights in windows are not tipping Buerhrle's pitches to Rangers hitters this year.

Go SOX!!! :gosoxretro: :gosox4: :gosox3: :gosox1: :gosox2:

LMAO! :bang I forgot about that. Those damn flashing lights! Texas= cheaters! How else would they score 8 runs off Javier... haha j/k

Lets take this series and head on off to Cincy and take that series. I want them to finish off the road trip 5-2. It would also be nice for them to have a nice string of wins. What is our biggest win streak this year?

Edited by GreatScott82

QUOTE(GreatScott82 @ Jun 15, 2006 -> 09:18 AM)
LMAO! :bang I forgot about that. Those damn flashing lights! Texas= cheaters! How else would they score 8 runs off Javier... haha j/k

Lets take this series and head on off to Cincy and take that series. I want them to finish off the road trip 5-2. It would also be nice for them to have a nice string of wins. What is our biggest win streak this year?

8 game win streak, this team pisses me off with it's inability to win 9 consecutive games, so sad.

Hopefully they are strong enough to call inside pitches tonight, and hopefully the umps dont overreact if a cutter clips a ranger.

Run that cutter in on the hands of the righties to start this off. Then drop your junk over the back door.

Lets take this, and the series.

QUOTE(RockRaines @ Jun 15, 2006 -> 09:52 AM)
WIth the widge catching, I wouldnt be surprised if mark is living on the outside corner most of the game.

Yeah, like AJ wasn't doing the same damn thing last night and has been quite a bit lately. It's not just Widger, this whole damn pitching staff seems to be living on the outer half.

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Jun 15, 2006 -> 09:55 AM)
Yeah, like AJ wasn't doing the same damn thing last night and has been quite a bit lately. It's not just Widger, this whole damn pitching staff seems to be living on the outer half.

See: Jon Garland, Tuesday.