CF replacement?

Spiegle

man, he has looked like a completely different hitter, and even defender as of late... he looks happier out there too... hopefully he has ajusted to the bigs and we can start seeing some signs of those numbers he put up down on the farm!

he is gonna be good

Way to get a heads up steal Brian!

QUOTE(Nokona @ Jun 16, 2006 -> 07:11 PM)
Settle down man.

It's gonna take more than the last 5 gaems to see if BA has truly figured it out.

oh, i know... im just saying he has been a totally different player as of late, i dont believe that come the all star break, we will be pleading for a new CF

QUOTE(Spiegle @ Jun 16, 2006 -> 07:06 PM)
man, he has looked like a completely different hitter, and even defender as of late... he looks happier out there too... hopefully he has ajusted to the bigs and we can start seeing some signs of those numbers he put up down on the farm!

he is gonna be good

Way to get a heads up steal Brian!

My belief: it was *huge* for him to have Ozzie say 'we go with Anderson, everyone can STFU about it now.'

I look forward to the rest of his season. This kid is a beautiful ballplayer, and I don't just mean his looks. :rolly (So I'm a shallow female who appreciates eye candy, is that so wrong?)

QUOTE(Contreras @ Jun 16, 2006 -> 07:27 PM)
Suprisingly, BP, haters of all things Sox, say that Brian Anderson is an asset to the Sox even when he hits in the .160's. If his defense remains consistent, this will go in the books as one of the best center field defensive seasons ever.

https://baseballprospectus.com/article.php?articleid=5200

I've been saying that all season, just another example of how much smarter I am than everyone else. You all sicken me.

QUOTE(Contreras @ Jun 16, 2006 -> 07:27 PM)
Suprisingly, BP, haters of all things Sox, say that Brian Anderson is an asset to the Sox even when he hits in the .160's. If his defense remains consistent, this will go in the books as one of the best center field defensive seasons ever.

https://baseballprospectus.com/article.php?articleid=5200

Better SABR numbers that A-Row put up last season in CF.

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Jun 16, 2006 -> 07:28 PM)
I've been saying that all season, just another example of how much smarter I am than everyone else. You all sicken me.

Taking credit for Mr. Guillen's and Mr. William's decision? It's real easy to say it now after a couple games that he has done well in. I've seen a good number of yours posts now Kalapse and I'm curious as to your age?

QUOTE(Maverick0984 @ Jun 16, 2006 -> 08:44 PM)
Taking credit for Mr. Guillen's and Mr. William's decision? It's real easy to say it now after a couple games that he has done well in. I've seen a good number of yours posts now Kalapse and I'm curious as to your age?

:lol:

QUOTE(Maverick0984 @ Jun 16, 2006 -> 07:44 PM)

13 and a half. I bet my daddy could beat up your daddy.

QUOTE(Heads22 @ Jun 16, 2006 -> 07:47 PM)
LOL, he's just screwing with people.

well i wouldn't know that, my first day :P

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Jun 16, 2006 -> 07:50 PM)
13 and a half. I bet my daddy could beat up your daddy.

haha

Edited by Maverick0984

QUOTE(SoxFan101 @ Jun 16, 2006 -> 09:08 PM)
He shows his true colors when you make fun of Mike Caruso.... like how pathetic of a player he was and stuff like that.

You know not of the greatness that was Micheal Caruso, the man is a legend and you will remember him as one.

He's actually getting hits against lefties now this past week as well, which has been his main weakness on the season.

And he's also starting to hit a little on the road as well.

He's 7 for 19 for the past 5 games. Keep it up Brian, because we sorely need you to do that. :)

QUOTE(greg775 @ Jun 16, 2006 -> 09:34 PM)
I think everybody hopes this is the real Brian.

As horrific as he's hit, everybody seems to want him to excel.

It would be amazing if he's come around and can hit .280 the rest

of the season.

Well...yeah. None of us want a Sox player to suck.

QUOTE(Jordan4life_2006 @ Jun 16, 2006 -> 07:11 PM)
All I want is .230 from Anderson.

/agree

I wonder if every day as he gets ready he tells him self "this is opening night" as DJ has pointed out.