Official "Squared Circle" Thread

Guest $I Need Money$

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(The Critic @ Feb 19, 2007 -> 03:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Update on Mike Awesome - it just gets sadder:

"Dave Meltzer reports that Mike Awesome was found on Saturday night around 10:30 PM. Friends had arrived at his home to pick up him up, and he never answered the door. Awesome was found hanging in his home, and it is believed his death was due to suicide pending results of the autopsy."

Crazy. Last night I was wiking suicide deaths of wrestlers.

I watch One Night Stand 05 for the first time the other day, and his match with Tanaka was f***ing awesome.

QUOTE(santo=dorf @ Feb 19, 2007 -> 08:11 PM)
Prediction: Shane vs. Umaga. Shane gets the crap kicked out of him at WM, Vinne throws in the towel saving his son but losing his hair.

I'm guessing Lashley or Hogan.

QUOTE(Milkman delivers @ Feb 19, 2007 -> 09:58 PM)
Perfect's going to the Hall. I f***ing love it.

Ha, I was just going to PM you about that. I figured you would be all over it. hell of a collage with all of his good promos.

QUOTE(kyyle23 @ Feb 19, 2007 -> 10:59 PM)
Ha, I was just going to PM you about that. I figured you would be all over it. hell of a collage with all of his good promos.

I wasn't even watching, but the tv was on and I was vacuuming the dorm. I happened to glance up and saw him, so I immediately dropped everything and watched. I didn't even know why they were showing it...and then the HOF thing came up and I was pretty damn giddy.

This is a good day for me and for wrestling.

QUOTE(santo=dorf @ Feb 19, 2007 -> 08:11 PM)
Prediction: Shane vs. Umaga. Shane gets the crap kicked out of him at WM, Vinne throws in the towel saving his son but losing his hair.

My prediction is Trump chooses Mic Foley

RIP Mike Awesome. It is sad that such a talent felt the need to extinguish itself. Just saw the news since my net has been out the past few days.

Hooray Perfect going into the HOF. I marked HARD when that came on. Who do you think does the induction? Heenan? I can't wait for their discussed Mr. Perfect DVD set.

QUOTE(T R U @ Feb 19, 2007 -> 10:57 PM)
My prediction is Trump chooses Mic Foley

Yeah, that's what I've heard, in his Cactus Jack persona. that will allow Mick to play off the "firing" he received in 2006.

Latest lineup for Mania:

HBK/Cena (WWE Title)

Taker/Batista (WH Title)

McMahon (Umaga) v Trump (Foley?) (IC Title on the line?)

MITB Ladder Match: Edge v ???

rumors:

Melina/Ashley (Women's Title)

MNM/Hardys feud blowoff

not bad so far.

QUOTE(longshot7 @ Feb 20, 2007 -> 12:58 PM)
Yeah, that's what I've heard, in his Cactus Jack persona. that will allow Mick to play off the "firing" he received in 2006.

Latest lineup for Mania:

HBK/Cena (WWE Title)

Taker/Batista (WH Title)

McMahon (Umaga) v Trump (Foley?) (IC Title on the line?)

MITB Ladder Match: Edge v ???

rumors:

Melina/Ashley (Women's Title)

MNM/Hardys feud blowoff

not bad so far.

I bet its Orton

QUOTE(longshot7 @ Feb 20, 2007 -> 02:50 PM)
talk Punk goes over tonite and possibly gets moved to Raw to feud w/ Nitro. We'll see........

btw, no mention of the ROH Title Change this weekend. Homicide lost the belt to Takeshi Morishima of Pro Wrestling NOAH (Japan).

Hey now, I mentioned it.

/smarky.mcsmarkington

QUOTE(LowerCaseRepublican @ Feb 20, 2007 -> 01:01 PM)
RIP Mike Awesome. It is sad that such a talent felt the need to extinguish itself. Just saw the news since my net has been out the past few days.

Hooray Perfect going into the HOF. I marked HARD when that came on. Who do you think does the induction? Heenan? I can't wait for their discussed Mr. Perfect DVD set.

I can't see it being anyone other than Heenan really. And honestly, that's just...perfect.

QUOTE(longshot7 @ Feb 20, 2007 -> 02:50 PM)
talk Punk goes over tonite and possibly gets moved to Raw to feud w/ Nitro. We'll see........

He did go over, so we'll see if he goes to Raw soon. I'm glad to see this, I think Punk is a solid worker and will add to the match at Mania.

WWE is so odd. For the last month Punk has been getting jobbed out and his push was all but gone, then he's booked to be apart of a major match at Mania. I guess his punishment worked.

I guess Lashley is Vinny Mac's new favorite. Every now and then a worker gets on Vince's goodside and he gets a monster push, no matter how the fans react or what type of worker he is.

Edited by SoxFan562004

QUOTE(T R U @ Feb 20, 2007 -> 11:04 PM)
Lashley?? why!!

So it doesn't step on any toes when Austin stunners Umaga to gain the win for Trump/Lashley.

And then stunners Vince to get him in the barber chair.

And then stunners the entire "creative" team for putting everyone through this.