Rally Crede

Heads22

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(RibbieRubarb @ Jul 17, 2006 -> 04:27 PM)
'08?!?!? The Rally Crede tells Washington when the elections are...it doesn't wait for them.

Rally Crede in '06!!!

The Rally Crede doesn't need elections. He just tells the Bilderbergs and the Tri-Laterists what to do.

QUOTE(letsgoarow @ Jul 17, 2006 -> 06:27 PM)
The only thing more powerfull than the Rally Crede is....................CHUCK NORRIS

Chuck Norris once got invited to pitch BP to the Rally Crede, and pissed down his leg as he was walking to the mound.

QUOTE(whitesoxfan101 @ Jul 18, 2006 -> 02:04 PM)
I believe, but I don't believe Rally Crede is going to fix the pitching staff.

We'll make the playoffs, but October won't last very long unless we figure out how to quit giving up 7 runs.

The Rally Crede will repair the pitching by becoming a one-man rotation!!

The Rally Crede also points you to a different thread if you can't figure out the meaning of this one!!

When they were interviewing the guy who played superman in the new movie he was asked what he thinks about the AL central by one of Stewart Scotts eyes and he didnt say a word. He simply put his thumb in his pants to expose his Joe Crede tighty whities.

QUOTE(Milkman delivers @ Jul 20, 2006 -> 04:27 PM)
I think it's time to create a new rally thing. The Rally Crede doesn't seem to be working anymore. Honestly.

Yeah, I'm with that. Rally Crede is so 2005... we need to stay with the hot new trends.

One reason the Angels haven't won a ring since 2002 is because they have stubbornly refused to replace the Rally Monkey.

I'll support the Rally Seizure, if anything.