Sonic Commercials

StrangeSox

QUOTE(Rex Kickass @ Jul 20, 2006 -> 09:44 AM)
There are two or three Hot N Nows left in the world. The closest one to you would be Big Rapids, Michigan.

Are you kidding me? I was totally addicted, we used to go there almost everyday for lunch in HS, right there on Franklin, south of the tracks there.

QUOTE(Jeckle2000 @ Jul 19, 2006 -> 09:12 PM)
I know their used to be a ton of Hardees in Chicago and NW Indiana... then one day they just vanished... I didn't even know they still existed till I went to college in Rock Island, IL... I've only seen one Sonic when I was in Ohio and it was fantastic... As for Ruby Tuesdays I know they have one in Shaumburg because i've eaten there....

By the way as far as I know the closest Hardees now to Chicago is Portage, IN...

Heading down I57 towards Kankakee there is a Hardee's about halfway between Matteson and Kankakee.

I hit it the other day.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

• 1 month later...
QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Jul 20, 2006 -> 07:14 AM)
I wish we had Jack in the Box up here, plus the chain I really miss is Hot and Now.

Sourdough Jacks yummy

Hot and Now, is that some brothel?

Sonics, about all I order are drinks to go. The Cherry Lime-Ade is excellent

QUOTE(KansasSoxFan @ Sep 11, 2006 -> 01:46 PM)
From the Tribune article:

None of the Sonics in Wichita, KS, that I've been to have roller-skating carhops. How common is this, really? :huh

All of them down here do, I've never seen one where they aren't skating.

QUOTE(Texsox @ Sep 11, 2006 -> 01:58 PM)
All of them down here do, I've never seen one where they aren't skating.

have never seen one where there wasn't at least one person on skates...

up until now the furthest north i've seen them here was the 2 in springfield and always stop at the one in kokomo, in when i visit my sis. my dad told me late last week that they were building a new one in pekin.

they have the best food, especially their onion rings. always have to pick up a toaster, onion rings and a route 44 coke when i'm near one... :headbang

QUOTE(jackie hayes @ Sep 11, 2006 -> 04:02 PM)
I've never once eaten at Sonic, but I've heard so many people talk about it that it's become the Charlie Trotter's of fast food in my head.

That would be Whataburger, but that's another thread, The best fast food burgers.

• 1 month later...
QUOTE(3 BeWareTheNewSox 5 @ Nov 2, 2006 -> 11:01 PM)
these commercials are such a cocktease, i really want to try sonic, just the sides make me wet, tater tots and mozzarella sticks (though White Castle satisfies this). Those toast breakfast sandwiches look good as hell too. Any out of towners have them? Do they deliver?

LOL @ new commercial, BREAKFEAST! :bang

WOOOOOOOWWWW, breakFEAST!

By the way, the guy in the commercials is TJ Jagodowski. I used to work with him and he is hilarious. Actually, I used to work with both those guys, the other guy is Peter Grosz. Not sure if they are still around Chicago, but if you have a chance, see them!