7/31 White Sox v. Royals

Sam

QUOTE(Felix @ Jul 31, 2006 -> 08:54 PM)
Why the hell are you complaining about Juan Uribe while he's hitting .306 since the ASB with a .818 OPS? At least complain while he's sucking for gods sake. He's one of the best defensive shortstops in the league, and although his throws haven't been the best as of late, he's still among the top of the list. He's always been a streaky hitter, this is nothing new. Deal with it, its not like he killed your firstborn or something.

Wow, so I can't dislike a guy here can I. Why don't you beach out the people that hate Podsednik then? I dislike Uribe; he's a terrible hitter. Deal with it.

QUOTE(Heads22 @ Jul 31, 2006 -> 08:53 PM)
It's not difficult. :P

Seriously, his golden blonde hair is attractive, and I am a very straight kind of guy. Haha, hes so awesome.

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(TitoMB345 @ Jul 31, 2006 -> 09:57 PM)
Wow, so I can't dislike a guy here can I. Why don't you beach out the people that hate Podsednik then? I dislike Uribe; he's a terrible hitter. Deal with it.

Thats not the point. You can complain about him all you want, but in nearly every single post of yours, there's something about him sucking, even though he's doing quite well as of late.

If we are up by 3, I have no problem letting Matt try his hand at closing a game.

QUOTE(TitoMB345 @ Jul 31, 2006 -> 08:57 PM)
Seriously, his golden blonde hair is attractive, and I am a very straight kind of guy. Haha, hes so awesome.

Have you seen his tattoo? :o

QUOTE(Felix @ Jul 31, 2006 -> 08:58 PM)
Thats not the point. You can complain about him all you want, but in nearly every single post of yours, there's something about him sucking, even though he's doing quite well as of late.

Unfortunately, he isn't doing that well. Batting Average is extremely misleading.

QUOTE(Heads22 @ Jul 31, 2006 -> 08:59 PM)
Have you seen his tattoo? :o

No, but do you have a pic?

QUOTE(Gregory Pratt @ Jul 31, 2006 -> 08:59 PM)
Me too.

He's done it before, though. He has a save.

It was a weird save if I remember. Only got like one out or something.

You have to figure McCarthy is going to be in the rotation next year. Anyone think Thornton or Cotts may get a shot to stretch it out in spring training and KW deals 2 starters? If Chacon can bring back Craig Wilson, I know Wilson isn't the greatest, but Chacon is brutal, 2 Sox starters could free up a ton of money and bring back a lot of players.

QUOTE(TitoMB345 @ Jul 31, 2006 -> 09:00 PM)
No, but do you have a pic?

lol, its like this thorn branch thing that goes from like his hip across the front at his waist then goes up the side and ends up by his chest/shoulder... its oddddd

QUOTE(Dick Allen @ Jul 31, 2006 -> 09:01 PM)
You have to figure McCarthy is going to be in the rotation next year. Anyone think Thornton or Cotts may get a shot to stretch it out in spring training and KW deals 2 starters? If Chacon can bring back Craig Wilson, I know Wilson isn't the greatest, but Chacon is brutal, 2 Sox starters could free up a ton of money and bring back a lot of players.

No way.

QUOTE(Reddy @ Jul 31, 2006 -> 09:02 PM)
lol, its like this thorn branch thing that goes from like his hip across the front at his waist then goes up the side and ends up by his chest/shoulder... its oddddd

Wow, that is an extremely unique tattoo. That had to be PAINFUL as hell to get done, too. Just shows how much of a man he is :P.

QUOTE(TitoMB345 @ Jul 31, 2006 -> 09:59 PM)
Unfortunately, he isn't doing that well. Batting Average is extremely misleading.

Yes, so lets ignore the .818 OPS, which isn't shabby, or the 11 game hit streak that he had which was snapped in the finale in Baltimore.

QUOTE(Gregory Pratt @ Jul 31, 2006 -> 09:03 PM)
No way.

I think Cotts will definitely be a starter some day. Thornton, I am not sure about, but he came up as a starter. He started a game against the White Sox that I attended, and couldn't throw a strike to save his life.