Sox @ KC - 8/1 Game Thread

Heads22

QUOTE(TitoMB345 @ Aug 1, 2006 -> 08:38 PM)
Wrastlin'? I like me some wrestling. Kane was my favorite back in the pre-stupid days. Now hes just a tool without his mask.

I always hated Kane. Always.

I've hated Undertaker -- "New Undertaker" -- since, oh, 2001.

I

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Milkman delivers @ Aug 1, 2006 -> 08:39 PM)
One of the best storylines was waiting for Undertaked to return to stop Kane from tearing through the WWF ranks.

Indeed, Kane was a force. I personally liked the X-Pac & Kane days myself. X-Pac was another favorite, and having them fight together was great. It had it all, speed, power, flare, mystique, and COLOR. Red and lime green. Awesome!

QUOTE(TitoMB345 @ Aug 1, 2006 -> 08:41 PM)
Indeed, Kane was a force. I personally liked the X-Pac & Kane days myself. X-Pac was another favorite, and having them fight together was great. It had it all, speed, power, flare, mystique, and COLOR. Red and lime green. Awesome!

God I feel old. I miss the days of the Iron Shiek.

QUOTE(Gregory Pratt @ Aug 1, 2006 -> 08:41 PM)
I always hated Kane. Always.

I've hated Undertaker -- "New Undertaker" -- since, oh, 2001.

I

I like Foley too. Cactus Jack was his best persona though.

I REALLY hated the Corporate Ministry though. That storyline pissed the gosh darn out of me.

QUOTE(TitoMB345 @ Aug 1, 2006 -> 08:41 PM)

I liked it when Kane set JR on fire and didn't do s--- to his body. No explanation, either, for how JR went unhurt, and the storyline died shortly thereafter.

I always did prefer ECW.

QUOTE(Gregory Pratt @ Aug 1, 2006 -> 08:43 PM)
I liked it when Kane set JR on fire and didn't do s--- to his body. No explanation, either, for how JR went unhurt, and the storyline died shortly thereafter.

I always did prefer ECW.

ECW was great.