Official Game Thread 8/4 - Sox vs Jays 6:05

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

We suck...and so does our manager. Hey Jon....you might want to use your sinker, instead of your AWFUL changeup, on a homer hitter.

Is it me, or does Garland give up almost every homer on his change?

Edited by fathom

Face it people, we aren't a good team. Good teams don't have piece of spiff pitching staffs. Thats the bottom line.

Oh and our defense is blowing things big time and considering we have a kick butt defense, we also have a manager thats absolutely horrible because he's done his best to at times ruin our defense.

This is bullspiff. Amazing. Ozzie pisses me off before the game even started with Mackowiak in center, and of course the ball just finds him.

Get someone that can play centerfield as a backup from Charlotte here, I don't care if he hits under .200, at least we'll have someone who knows how to judge fly balls in center.

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Aug 4, 2006 -> 11:32 PM)
Face it people, we aren't a good team. Good teams don't have piece of spiff pitching staffs. Thats the bottom line.

Oh and our defense is blowing things big time and considering we have a kick butt defense, we also have a manager thats absolutely horrible because he's done his best to at times ruin our defense.

Yep...unless we get absolutely hot and start playing well, we're not going anywhere. People have to stop thinking our pitchers are going to revert to how they were last season. It's been over a 100 games already....this is how they are.

QUOTE(fathom @ Aug 4, 2006 -> 04:31 PM)
3-0 deficit in the first inning against Halladay. Pick up up tomorrow Javy.

Did you read the article about Cooper working with Javy on closing his stance and standing taller? Granted, it's no guarantee, but maybe it leads to an improvement... :huh