Official Game Thread 8/4 - Sox vs Jays 6:05

Let's hand big Roy his 3rd loss!! Jon needs to be careful with Wells and Hinske. Wells is a beast and has faced Garland twice with a double and a walk. Jon needs to pitch him low and in. Hinske is 9-for-21 lifetime against Big Jon, with two home runs, two doubles and five RBIs.

We get the big dogs Thome and Konerko back. Let's go boys!!!

:gosox1: :gosox4: :gosox3: :gosox2:

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully the extra day of rest has helped Garland feel better. He's going to have to be on tonight. And hopefully we can welcome back 25 and 14 into a reconstituted murderer's row. And I hope to God Mack doesn't start in CF, but against a tough righty, I'm betting he will, which of course guarantees that Garland won't be able to pitch a shutout.

QUOTE(Gregory Pratt @ Aug 4, 2006 -> 12:12 PM)
I remember Garland's last start at this park.

Thank God he's a whole 'nother pitcher.

That was Garlands turnaround start. I remember him pitching inside more in that game, but he switched something up late in the game and gave up runs. That was the start of the good Jon. Go get 'em JG!

After posting a 4-2 record against the Orioles and Royals during the first six games of this nine-game road trip, two teams with a combined 88-128 record, the White Sox now will play opposing squads with winning records in 20 of the next 24 contests during August.

Now is the time and the time is now. :headbang

QUOTE(Heads22 @ Aug 4, 2006 -> 12:24 PM)
I hope Scott gets right. Remember the first half of last year? Remember the guy who went nuts on the basepaths? I do...

he makes a dramatic difference. I don't know that I've seen him bunt for a single all year. Seriously.