Game Thread 8/8/06 Sox-Yanks

Jake

• Replies 755
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Aug 8, 2006 -> 07:13 PM)
Seriously, F*** Rob Mackowiak and Ozzie Guillen. I'd rather have Timo in CF. Jesus Christ.

Don't the fans deserve some answers? There's so many f***ing questions this year, so many oddities and we're not getting any explanation for any of them. All I want is for Ozzie to come out and answer 2 questions honestly.

1.) Why is Freddy Garcia sitting at 86 MPH this year after previously sitting at around 91 MPH?

2.) Why does Rob Mackowiak EVER play CF? Why isn't there a real backup to Anderson on the roster? Do the Sox no longer care about defense?

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Aug 8, 2006 -> 05:16 PM)
Don't the fans deserve some answers? There's so many f***ing questions this year, so many oddities and we're not getting any explanation for any of them. All I want is for Ozzie to come out and answer 2 questions honestly.

1.) Why is Freddy Garcia sitting at 86 MPH this year after previously sitting at around 91 MPH?

2.) Why does Rob Mackowiak EVER play CF? Why isn't there a real backup to Anderson on the roster? Do the Sox no longer care about defense?

Anyone want to email this to Hawk? :notworthy

QUOTE(fathom @ Aug 8, 2006 -> 07:14 PM)
It seriously is amazing. When is someone going to tell Ozzie that you can't keep putting a corner outfielder in CF?

Ozzie hasnt figured that out yet. He keeps this platoon going for whatever f***ing reason.

Then he keeps forgetting to actually use his bullpen until at least 4 runs have crossed the board in an inning.

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Aug 8, 2006 -> 07:16 PM)

Anderson doesn't need a backup, he needs to play. How is he ever going to hit lefties if he is never given a chance?

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Aug 9, 2006 -> 12:18 AM)
Ozzie hasnt figured that out yet. He keeps this platoon going for whatever f***ing reason.

Then he keeps forgetting to actually use his bullpen until at least 4 runs have crossed the board in an inning.

He has no clue how to manage the personnel on this team this season.

QUOTE(fathom @ Aug 8, 2006 -> 07:18 PM)
I'm still puzzled as to why Pods didn't throw that ball home. If he's just going to hold the ball out there when guys are running all over the place against him, we might as well release him.

If only we were so lucky... that would be a glorious day in my book. Getting rid of Podsedjoke would be awesome.

AHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAA. Thats a triple for anyone with speed.