8/12 @ 12:20 PM Game Thread

GoRowand33

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Talk about a brutal pitch by Buehrle.

Casey hasn't been looking to go opposite field all day; his swing right now is so pull happy. Not only does he speed up Casey's bat by throwing that curveball, but he throws in on the inner half.

That's not a good job by Alomar or whoever is calling pitches.

3-0. Great.

QUOTE(CWSGuy406 @ Aug 12, 2006 -> 06:28 PM)

Casey hasn't been looking to go opposite field all day; his swing right now is so pull happy. Not only does he speed up Casey's bat by throwing that curveball, but he throws in on the inner half.

3-0. Great.

And for anyone who's seen Casey bat a lot in his career, that's the only type of pitch he can really drive to right field. I'm so thrilled we got Sandy and his leadership.

Buehrle is really struggling. But he's not throwing near as bad as the past two games scores would indicate.

Lets score some runs for Mark. For a few years this guy has been our ace and its time the offense picked him up and gets him back (of course they've done it a ton with Mark just giving the lead right back) but lets do it again and this time Marky Mark will hold the Tigers down.

QUOTE(CWSGuy406 @ Aug 12, 2006 -> 01:28 PM)

3-0. Great.

Alomar was clearly on outside with his glove almost on the ground. Buehrle missed his spot.

QUOTE(fathom @ Aug 12, 2006 -> 02:29 PM)
And for anyone who's seen Casey bat a lot in his career, that's the only type of pitch he can really drive to right field. I'm so thrilled we got Sandy and his leadership.

Mark missed Sandy's glove by a lot.

QUOTE(GOD @ Aug 12, 2006 -> 03:29 PM)
ok Rogers sucks we should be able to do something off him. Remember the game against Johnson a couple days ago.

Yeah, I remember. The offense woke up when it was 7-0...almost half way there...it is better for the to wake up or it is going to be f***ing late!

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Aug 12, 2006 -> 06:30 PM)
Buehrle is really struggling. But he's not throwing near as bad as the past two games scores would indicate.

Lets score some runs for Mark. For a few years this guy has been our ace and its time the offense picked him up and gets him back (of course they've done it a ton with Mark just giving the lead right back) but lets do it again and this time Marky Mark will hold the Tigers down.

I'm beginning to agree with you that Uribe is gone this offseason.

QUOTE(GOD @ Aug 12, 2006 -> 01:29 PM)
ok Rogers sucks we should be able to do something off him. Remember the game against Johnson a couple days ago.

The sox could never come back against a pitcher that has allowed nothing through 4 innings. Especially down 3 whole runs - thoroughly insurmountable. Add to that how dominating Rogers has been this second half and I'm really not sure why the umps haven't just called the game