Game thread Sox(73-50) at Detroit(79-45)

QUOTE(Jordan4life_2006 @ Aug 21, 2006 -> 08:23 PM)
Good god is Neal Cotts bad.

Well the league figured out his sneaky fast crap.

Its time to teach the two pitch pitcher how to throw another pitch. I mean if Freddy Fastball can learn a splitter, why cant Neal.

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(fathom @ Aug 21, 2006 -> 08:22 PM)
The great news is that I'll be getting out of work just in time to hear the PFB.

I'll save you some time:

"I really believe Contreras pitched well aside from those two hitsbatsmen, which threw off his rhythm."

You can insert any of our pitchers names during any of their crap performances and cite one moment where they wet themself.

"I believe this team will turn around because it has the talent to turn around."

QUOTE(Flash Tizzle @ Aug 21, 2006 -> 08:27 PM)
I'll save you some time:

"I really believe Contreras pitched well aside from those two hitsbatsmen, which threw off his rhythm."

You can insert any of our pitchers names during any of their crap performances and cite one moment where they wet themself.

"I believe this team will turn around because it has the talent to turn around."

He blamed Konerko for Vazquezes problems on Sunday. Nice job PFB.

QUOTE(Dick Allen @ Aug 21, 2006 -> 07:28 PM)
1-3 so far on the most important roadtrip of the season.

Awesome start! In three days we'll be right there with the Boston fans, crapping all over every Sox player we can think of, and Ozzie, Coop, and KW will be eating a shiiat sandwich as they keep preaching the "wait and see" routine.

QUOTE(fathom @ Aug 21, 2006 -> 06:33 PM)
Cause we're facing Todd Jones.

We also faced Bonser, Hernandez, and Bernero last week, and couldn't do s*** off them ...............................

Cant wait to hear the PGS tonite, should be a good one

Edited by CYGarland

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Aug 21, 2006 -> 09:34 PM)
So was Runnynose Hernandez and Boof Bonser.

Dont forget Luke Hudson of KC....we've made a lot of scrubs look good this year. still, i wont bash our Offense, because without it we'd be talking about the Bears right now.