Pointless Facts

beautox

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(witesoxfan @ Sep 6, 2006 -> 12:40 AM)
I have to piss like a racehorse

First how does a race horse piss, and secondly how does that manor of pissing difer from a regular horse?

New York City's Central Park is nearly twice as big as the European country of Monaco.

For any Bone Thugs n Harmony fans. Bizzy Bone's original name was actually Layzie Bone, and Layzie Bone's name was Bizzy Bone.. Layzie and Flesh (who never signed with Ruthless records) are brothers, and Wish, is their cousin. Bizzy was molested as a child and was basically raised in a foster home until he was in junior high, I believe. Before they were known as BTNH, they were the Band Aid Boys, then B.O.N.E. enterprise. They switched it later on. Bizzy was they only real singer in the group at the time and is the youngest Bone member. His brother was killed over marijuana. Flesh n Bone is in jail, not dead, he'll be out in 2008. A man listened to Mo' Murda for 45 minutes straight and killed two people.

Also a fact. Brian Urlacher is having a baby from a stripper. He has crazy off the field issues, even though I'm sure most of you knew already. Charles Tillman is tired of football and wants to retire, but he always says that after every off-season. :lol:

Armadillos are the only animal besides humans that can get leprosy.

There are more chickens than people in the world.

A shark is the only fish that can blink with both eyes.

Women blink nearly twice as much as men. (so I'm guessing someone not named Jose Canseco?)

You can't kill yourself by holding your breath.

And for you candy people. The average chocolate bar has 8 insect legs in it.