Trekkie ~~ or Not

Texsox

Trekkie?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Are you a Trekkie?

• What's a Trekkie?
    • Casual Viewer
    • Avid Viewer
    • I have books, posters, all the movies, action figures, attend events, and am building a lofe size model of the Enterprise
    • Not a fan

Since I can only vote once, I voted for Avid Viewer, but when I was younger i was the books, poster guy. MASSIVE star trek fan.

Oddly, I never got into DS9 until i started watching it on Spike TV while I was at work. I actually like it now. I was always a Voyager fan and the recent Enterprise series doesnt count, that was crap.

Qapla'!

There were days when I could recite the entire scripts, from memory, of Star Treks 2, 4, 6, and 8, along with those of several episodes.

I own one of the late-DS9/Movies 8-10 Uniforms. Have worn it quite a few times.

I spend much of my weekend time in High School playing online games of Star Trek Trivia. Central time, the schedule was 10 on Friday and Saturday, and 2 on Sunday. I was one of the top people. Kicked some major ass at DS9 Trivia. Spent Prom night in a game hosted by a guy nicknamed "Really4Rob." Won.

Watched the 2nd to last episode of DS9 during my open house after the end of high school.

Own every movie, and an ungodly collection of episodes, many of which are actually on VHS.

The Registry number of every enterprise other than Archer's ship starts with NCC-1701. Take a look at my name here.

There is a box of some 30 action figures, all unopened, some autographed, sitting in my closet in Indiana. I might pick them up when I'm home getting Married next summer.

Have about 6-7 posters from the show sitting in storage right now. Have a NASA solar system poster that actually appeared in an episode of Voyager.

Pasadena hosts a major Star Trek convention every year. Haven't gone yet because it would have cost me about $500 to get all the autographs I want. Now that the Fiance is employed...next year...

Dif-tor heh smusma.

Edited by Balta1701

QUOTE(kyyle23 @ Sep 3, 2006 -> 07:17 AM)
Methinks you should watch the movie "Trekkies" for a better understanding of the word. The movie shows you many things(probably some things you wish you didnt see), and is good for a laugh if anything

Or you could just hang out with me.

QUOTE(kyyle23 @ Sep 3, 2006 -> 09:17 AM)
Methinks you should watch the movie "Trekkies" for a better understanding of the word. The movie shows you many things(probably some things you wish you didnt see), and is good for a laugh if anything

The kid in that movie is both funny and sad.

And "The Commander" was just sad.