Tetrahydrogestrinone on a HR tear

Phuck the Cubs

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Cuck the Fubs @ Sep 5, 2006 -> 05:10 PM)
I hope he doesn't. He's the biggest cheater we've ever seen. On top of that, he's also a prick.

I could care less about his personality. I care a lot about the rules and the law. Both of which I believe he broke.

He doesn't want to talk to the media? Or he wants to be a d*** to them? Fine. Who cares.

In all honesty, who is going to want him next year?? He can't play the OF any more, and would most likely serve as a DH. But of the AL clubs, about half are set at DH.

White Sox: Thome

Yankees: HGH/Matsui/Sheffield/Abrue/Damon/etc.

Red Sox: Papi

Tribe: Pronk

Oakland: Big Frank (very likely)

That leaves 9 teams, plus the Gaints. Would Toronto, Tampa Bay, Baltimore, Kansas City, Minnesota, Detriot, LA, Seattle, or Texas sign him if he left SF??

Bonds next contract will be guided by $$$$. Which team will realize the largest increase at the gate and what is that worth. Would the Royals draw and extra million fans with Bonds chasing Hank.

I still can't see the Giants not signing him. Their fans are the last ones to actually like him. They may have too much to lose and nothing to gain by signing him.

QUOTE(letsgoarow @ Sep 6, 2006 -> 11:39 PM)
you guys are all dumb.... all hail the king barry bonds.... he has never tested postive for any steriod.. and i happen to know one of his good friends from college and hes a great guy just like barry..... u guys all watch to much espn

Except that he admitted to using steroids, even if he "thought" it was just "flaxseed oil"

And that every sign on the wall points to Bonds and steroid use, or HGH, or hell, possibly both

Bonds next contract will be guided by $$$$. Which team will realize the largest increase at the gate and what is that worth. Would the Royals draw and extra million fans with Bonds chasing Hank.

I still can't see the Giants not signing him. Their fans are the last ones to actually like him. They may have too much to lose and nothing to gain by signing him.

I don't think he can play in SF next year, b/c he is going to have a lot of trouble playing in the field. He's best served as a DH in the AL, and I mentioned above that there are only possibly 9 teams w/ an opening at DH

QUOTE(qwerty @ Sep 8, 2006 -> 01:06 AM)
Angels... angels... angels. Makes enough sense to me and always has.

From a personnel stand point that makes absolutely perfect sense. Obviously it's going to come down to if they want all the negative pr that comes along with Barry.

Edited by Rowand44

As much as I hate Bonds, I can't help but think that the top two possibilities are probably Oakland and Detroit. (Oakland obviously due to location, Detroit because for some reason Leyland is apparently a good friend of his)

From a personnel stand point that makes absolutely perfect sense. Obviously it's going to come down to if they want all the negative pr that comes along with Barry.

Oakland would make sense being across the bay, and w/ Canseco, HGH, and McGwire all doing steriods during their time there, you know. But Big Frank will likely be back next year as their DH. Angels make good sense, too, since LA is relativly close to SF