Gregory Pratt

• Replies 981
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Will the RallyGage be in attendence...?

I think we can touch Santana around a bit (although, before the game, I hope that Walker and Guillen tell the team that they are not, in fact, facing Johan). Ervin has been mediocre-to-bad in his last three starts. We need to continue that trend.

The thing I really don't like is Buehrle vs the Angels lineup. Buehrle vs Guerrero + Rivera, specifically, scare the **** out of me.

QUOTE(CWSGuy406 @ Sep 12, 2006 -> 10:44 AM)
Will the RallyGage be in attendence...?

I think we can touch Santana around a bit (although, before the game, I hope that Walker and Guillen tell the team that they are not, in fact, facing Johan). Ervin has been mediocre-to-bad in his last three starts. We need to continue that trend.

The thing I really don't like is Buehrle vs the Angels lineup. Buehrle vs Guerrero + Rivera, specifically, scare the **** out of me.

This is the type of guy that we usually can get to. A guy with good stuff who challenges across the plate is someone we usually can handle vs a crafy lefty who can barely crack 80. Now thats the guy who shuts this team down.

Since the All-Star Break, Rob Mackowiak is is hitting (AVG OBP Slug) .254 .299 .352. Against righties since the AS Break, .259 .302 .379.

INSTANT OFFENSE.

Since the All-Star Break, Brian Anderson is hitting .277 .324 .409. Against righties since the AS break, Brian Anderson is hitting .277 .333 .446.

BRIAN ANDERSON CANNOT HIT RIGHTIES. ONLY LEFTIES CAN HIT RIGHTIES.

QUOTE(GoRowand33 @ Sep 12, 2006 -> 05:03 PM)
I thought the idea of ozzie using his subs was so his starters would be rested for the stretch run and playoffs

That's where you're wrong. Our guys have to be rested for winterball. Winterball. We are gonna kick some major arse in winterball.