Halloween costumes

SnB

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Rooftop Shots @ Oct 14, 2006 -> 08:03 PM)
Not long ago, I went to a Halloween party and had $5.00 for anyone who could guess what I was. Nobody guessed right! Here goes................I came in with a black kettle strapped around my neck filled up with bars of Dial soap! What am I??

I'll be cruel!! I'll let you think about it and I'll wait until tomorrow afternoon (Sunday) to post the answer! Until then........got any ideas??????

Small hint.....try to think of the most ridiculous answer that you can that pertain to the props.

OK, are you ready for the ultimate in stupid costumes?

I went as a "CROCK-A-DIAL!!!!

Sorry! I warned you that it was ridiculous!!

QUOTE(LowerCaseRepublican @ Oct 14, 2006 -> 07:39 AM)
For the party I'm going to:

Only wearing a pair of nice Dockers and that's it. I'm going as a premature ejaculation -- I just came in my pants.

I'm so glad that I wasn't drinking coffee at the time I read this...THAT IS HYSTERICAL!

Can I borrow it?

QUOTE(Felix @ Oct 14, 2006 -> 08:41 PM)
I'm going to be a priest, assuming I find the correct place to purchase the costume.

actually if you hit one of those seasonal spirit stores, the Priest costumes are kind of cheap. Most of the stuff their doesn't look that great, but the priest/monk/pope costumes actually look pretty solid. You can also add to it with fancier jewelry or a bible.

I kind of want to go as Dog the Bounty Hunter, I have some Underarmor, cowboy boots and I could get a blonde mullet wig and facial hair, but the vest is what's hanging me up. I'm not going to drop money for a real bullet proof vest (the means streets of Woodstock don't require one for my daily life). So I'm going to see if I can get a decent looking black vest and go with that.

I picked up these hilarious tight leather pants, I had thought I was going to be Dog the Bounty Hunter too. I want to be something else, but it seems like that is the only option.

As for the vest, I picked up a beat up old black sweatshirt that I cut the sleeves off of. Looks good, will keep my body warm as all of my blood flows to my hands and feet as well.

QUOTE(BigSqwert @ Oct 20, 2006 -> 09:06 AM)
Steff, give me an idea. I'll be in Vegas for Halloween and have no clue as to what my costume will be.

How crazy do you want to get...? And are you into buying something or using stuff you've got already?

QUOTE(Steff @ Oct 20, 2006 -> 09:30 AM)
How crazy do you want to get...? And are you into buying something or using stuff you've got already?

Either way. I can get crazy if need be. People tend to go all out in Vegas as I was there once for Halloween a few years back.

QUOTE(BigSqwert @ Oct 20, 2006 -> 09:37 AM)
Either way. I can get crazy if need be. People tend to go all out in Vegas as I was there once for Halloween a few years back.

This isn't so much crazy as fitting for your persona.. LOL.

Find a box large enough to fit around your body. Cut some holes for your arms and head, and then cover the box with wrapping paper. Add a large bow. Attach a tag that says "TO: Women, FROM: God".

God's gift to Woman.. ;)

QUOTE(Steff @ Oct 20, 2006 -> 09:44 AM)
This isn't so much crazy as fitting for your persona.. LOL.

Find a box large enough to fit around your body. Cut some holes for your arms and head, and then cover the box with wrapping paper. Add a large bow. Attach a tag that says "TO: Women, FROM: God".

God's gift to Woman.. ;)

LOL

That's actually pretty funny.

QUOTE(BigSqwert @ Oct 20, 2006 -> 09:46 AM)
LOL

That's actually pretty funny.

The Mastercard commercials are popular this year from what I've been hearing.

Wear regualr clothes. Attach a sign that says "Shirt: $30...Jeans: $50...Shoes: $70......Halloween costume that took minimal effort: Priceless.

I'm trying to think of something that involves something Vegas related. Like a poker chip (on your shoulder) or something like that.

Wear normal clothing and hang a noose around your neck. "Well hung" :lolhitting