SoXmas Party Friday Dec. 15th, Dugans

Hangar18

Hey everyone. Just wanted to invite my fellow Sox Fans to my 4th annual gathering. Its Friday Nite

Dec. 15th @ Dugans, 128 S. Halsted, downtown Chicago. Parking available across the street. The 2005 World Series Trophy will be there, and hopefully some surprise guests .....

Oh ..... and PLEASE bring a canned food item, it will be donated to a local Chicago Food Bank

QUOTE(Hangar18 @ Nov 15, 2006 -> 08:15 AM)
Hey everyone. Just wanted to invite my fellow Sox Fans to my 4th annual gathering. Its Friday Nite

Dec. 15th @ Dugans, 128 S. Halsted, downtown Chicago. Parking available across the street. The 2005 World Series Trophy will be there, and hopefully some surprise guests .....

Oh ..... and PLEASE bring a canned food item, it will be donated to a local Chicago Food Bank

So you throw a Sox party? Or this is a holiday party? Please explain.

• 2 weeks later...

Soxmas Party Update

There will now be a Live Band for your musical entertainment ......... along with The World Series Trophy ....

and a special Hair-Washing Contest. Hope to have a few more surprises so stay tuned ......

everything starts after 7pm ............... Parking available across the street for a small fee

QUOTE(Hangar18 @ Nov 28, 2006 -> 03:22 PM)
Soxmas Party Update

There will now be a Live Band for your musical entertainment ......... along with The World Series Trophy ....

and a special Hair-Washing Contest. Hope to have a few more surprises so stay tuned ......

everything starts after 7pm ............... Parking available across the street for a small fee

Hangar, I got to ask...what the hell is a hair washing contest?

QUOTE(tonyho7476 @ Nov 29, 2006 -> 01:55 PM)
Hangar, I got to ask...what the hell is a hair washing contest?

Few people I know are having a schedule conflict, Friday nites being optimal times to wash hair apparently.

It was suggested we do a Hair-Washing thing Friday nite, for those who wish to partake :D

• 2 weeks later...
QUOTE(Hangar18 @ Nov 29, 2006 -> 02:12 PM)
Few people I know are having a schedule conflict, Friday nites being optimal times to wash hair apparently.

It was suggested we do a Hair-Washing thing Friday nite, for those who wish to partake :D

That actually sounds like they would rather be somewhere else instead. Can't say I blame them.

QUOTE(Pods22 @ Dec 12, 2006 -> 07:51 AM)
That actually sounds like they would rather be somewhere else instead. Can't say I blame them.

Hey, we wouldnt want them anyway .... This party isnt for everyone. There will be cold beer, lots of fun, lots of Sox fans talking Sox baseball, Live Music. Admittedly, some arent into this kind of stuff

QUOTE(Hangar18 @ Dec 12, 2006 -> 09:14 AM)
Hey, we wouldnt want them anyway .... This party isnt for everyone. There will be cold beer, lots of fun, lots of Sox fans talking Sox baseball, Live Music. Admittedly, some arent into this kind of stuff

I will say these guys are a fun group to tailgate and party with. :cheers

Consider that the official southsider endorsement :drink

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Dec 12, 2006 -> 09:19 AM)
I will say these guys are a fun group to tailgate and party with. :cheers

Consider that the official southsider endorsement :drink

I got to admit, I think SOX fans are the best fans in baseball ...... Theyre just fun to be around in general

by the way, Happy Bday ssk5