The West Bracket (San Jose)

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://chicagosports.chicagotribune.com/sp...cs-home-utility

OMGOMGOMG, SIU MIGHT LOSE THEIR COACH AGAIN, OMG!!!

Moccia better pony up. The rumor is a deal worth 500K base plus incentives, time for the alumni to sweeten this pot. Minnesota is not a better situation than what he has going, despite facilities. Lowery would have to rebuild that team from the bottom up.

QUOTE(kyyle23 @ Mar 16, 2007 -> 07:32 AM)
http://chicagosports.chicagotribune.com/sp...cs-home-utility

OMGOMGOMG, SIU MIGHT LOSE THEIR COACH AGAIN, OMG!!!

Moccia better pony up. The rumor is a deal worth 500K base plus incentives, time for the alumni to sweeten this pot. Minnesota is not a better situation than what he has going, despite facilities. Lowery would have to rebuild that team from the bottom up.

Donate some damn money. :P Seriously though, we gotta keep Chris around, unfortunately, if he goes we're losing a lot more than just him. If we can keep him around, this program is going to continue to get better as the prospects he's landing us are just outstanding. If he goes, well there's a possibility we lose Fay, Roundtree and Booker, and all of the sudden we're in a s*** load of trouble. I pretty much think we're going to lose him, I better be wrong.

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Mar 16, 2007 -> 07:46 AM)
Donate some damn money. :P Seriously though, we gotta keep Chris around, unfortunately, if he goes we're losing a lot more than just him. If we can keep him around, this program is going to continue to get better as the prospects he's landing us are just outstanding. If he goes, well there's a possibility we lose Fay, Roundtree and Booker, and all of the sudden we're in a s*** load of trouble. I pretty much think we're going to lose him, I better be wrong.

I think Moccia has something up his sleeve, and hopefully Lowery chooses his Alumni over alot more money.

It's a win-win for me in the IU game. In my bracket, UCLA is in my final four, after getting past Indiana, Pitt, and Kansas. However, I have no problem with IU destroying my bracket to make a little bit of noise in the tournament. My bracket will be destroyed regardless. :lol:

QUOTE(Soxbadger @ Mar 17, 2007 -> 01:27 AM)
I wish they would have won, but atleast they showed up and gave a much higher seed a really tough time. Maybe if the Big 10 had gotten more respect Illinois gets a better first round match up and wins.

That was pretty much a perfect matchup for UofI. That team was very undisciplined, and U of I and their defense were able to take advantage for the first 30+ minutes. If the Illini adjusted AT ALL offensively in the second part of the second half they would've won comfortably.

Wow, I really thought they had that game...a choke of a finish...

QUOTE(Soxbadger @ Mar 16, 2007 -> 08:27 PM)
I wish they would have won, but atleast they showed up and gave a much higher seed a really tough time. Maybe if the Big 10 had gotten more respect Illinois gets a better first round match up and wins.

You're kidding, right? big 10 got 6 including all their bubble teams on a down year. Maybe the Big East can feel disrespected for not getting a worthy cuse team in with the unbalanced schedule excuse or a mid-major like the caa for not getting a team with a pretty good resume like drexel in, but I just can't see how you keep saying the big 10 isn't getting enough respect...