• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(daa84 @ Apr 4, 2007 -> 04:20 PM)
he actually got lucky...hung a slider and the guy missed it

holy crap, you people can complain about anything. His slider is pretty darn good.

Also, who was it who said our bullpen is a disaster? what evidence do you have of that?

QUOTE(ScottyDo @ Apr 4, 2007 -> 03:22 PM)
holy crap, you people can complain about anything. His slider is pretty darn good.

Also, who was it who said our bullpen is a disaster? what evidence do you have of that?

his slider is damn good...that one wasnt...that said he got him out so im happy

Edited by daa84

QUOTE(Jenks Heat @ Apr 4, 2007 -> 01:21 PM)
Farmer wet himself over a 90 MPH fastball. Was it really only 90?

Pods hitting there is inexcusable as he should be out of the game for defensive reasons.

I'm worried about these readings on MMac. Those are really slow. People watchcing the game, do his pitches look particularly slow?

QUOTE(BigSqwert @ Apr 4, 2007 -> 03:23 PM)
The new MLB Gameday blows.

i like it ....the only thing that really sucks is the scrolling bar for the other scores on top...you hit pause and it pauses, but then if you go to another game it starts scrolling again

QUOTE(daa84 @ Apr 4, 2007 -> 03:24 PM)
i like it ....the only thing that really sucks is the scrolling bar for the other scores on top...you hit pause and it pauses, but then if you go to another game it starts scrolling again

The angles of the pitches are ridiculously exaggerated.

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Apr 4, 2007 -> 03:23 PM)
I'm worried about these readings on MMac. Those are really slow. People watchcing the game, do his pitches look particularly slow?

I don't know it's pretty cold and s***ty. I think it's hard to judge any of the pitchers in this weather.

QUOTE(Controlled Chaos @ Apr 4, 2007 -> 03:24 PM)
I like some of the features, but going by what the annoucners are saying the location is off a lot of the time.

see i feel like it is way better this year on location than it was last year....and yeah the angles are exaggerated...

QUOTE(WhiteSoxfan1986 @ Apr 4, 2007 -> 01:24 PM)
I'm with ya. I wish it was at least a little faster, it's like three pitches behind.

It's using up way too much memory on my computer to be effective. Takes forever just to switch windows.