White Sox vs. Indians, 4/4/07 (L)

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Situtational hitting at its best.

Joe Crede backs up a solid hitting effort.

With 2 count them 2 Dan Ryan swings.

And then because he is a sox righty, the catcher sets up low and away and then we get a sad pathetic swing like Brian Anderson circa May 06.

That was pathetic. We need a single, and he is going for the Ryan.

If we lose today, will Ozzie again state he should be fired if we stink this year? We desperately need something to go right to get the momentum started going in the right direction. It seems like there's a lot of negative vibes surrounding the organization right now.

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Apr 4, 2007 -> 08:44 PM)
Remember when I said I'd rather have Dye up in a clutch situation than Crede? That's why.

I like Crede, but I can't recall a single clutch hit he had after May last year. Dye was the s*** though in clutch situations.

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Apr 4, 2007 -> 03:44 PM)
Remember when I said I'd rather have Dye up in a clutch situation than Crede? That's why.

That's a pretty dumb statement just judging by this game. Joe's already got one hit with runners on, and JD's struck out and left more guys on base already today.

QUOTE(fathom @ Apr 4, 2007 -> 01:46 PM)
I like Crede, but I can't recall a single clutch hit he had after May last year. Dye was the s*** though in clutch situations.

Had a pretty clutch one earlier today, I'll grant him that.

QUOTE(fathom @ Apr 4, 2007 -> 03:46 PM)

That's because Dye is a great situation hitter with excellent plate discipline, Crede on the other hand is not.