White Sox vs. Indians, 4/13/07 (W)

ShoeLessRob

QUOTE(Greg The Bull Luzinski @ Apr 13, 2007 -> 07:05 PM)
How sad that Uribe and Pods (our weak links) are the hottest hitters.

Actually that's sort of encouraging if you think about it.

QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Apr 13, 2007 -> 07:06 PM)
What about the 12 straight seasons with sell outs or something like that?

He's right, my baseball geek co-worker was talking about this today. How they don't draw that much these days, allegedly.

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(bigruss22 @ Apr 13, 2007 -> 07:05 PM)
not under the spotlight??? they should be leading the team, they were catalysts to our success and now they dont need to perform? i dont get that, every player is under the sportlight, it doesnt matter if your with the freakin nationals, every player needs to perform or they will lose their job

Ok and Erstad isn't really doing as well as some hoped. What's wrong with posting his s***ty batting average? And by spotlight, I mean the whole OF situation and this board in particular.

QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Apr 13, 2007 -> 07:06 PM)
What about the 12 straight seasons with sell outs or something like that?

You mean back when they were winning division titles and destroying teams with the best offense in baseball? Yeah, they showed up then. They stopped showing up though the second the Indians started their 'rebuilding' years.

QUOTE(bigruss22 @ Apr 13, 2007 -> 08:00 PM)
well better than iguchi's .167, or dye's impressive .192

lay off him for now, if you complain about one guy then you cant forget about the others who are struggling

I apologize, I wasn't aware that I couldn't call out players that are tanking hard.

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Apr 13, 2007 -> 08:08 PM)
Ok and Erstad isn't really doing as well as some hoped. What's wrong with posting his s***ty batting average? And by spotlight, I mean the whole OF situation and this board in particular.

im jsut saying that if somebody is going to blame erstads batting average, or hitting in general, for the sox losing/sucking, then they should also blame other "underperformers", Dye and Iguchi have had even less success than erstad so far this season so they should be blamed for atleast the same amount for the white sox's failures

QUOTE(bigruss22 @ Apr 13, 2007 -> 07:11 PM)
im jsut saying that if somebody is going to blame erstads batting average, or hitting in general, for the sox losing/sucking, then they should also blame other "underperformers", Dye and Iguchi have had even less success than erstad so far this season so they should be blamed for atleast the same amount for the white sox's failures

Yeah, that never happened.

QUOTE(bigruss22 @ Apr 13, 2007 -> 07:11 PM)

Don't see anyone posting about him being the soul reason for us losing or "sucking"...

QUOTE(bigruss22 @ Apr 13, 2007 -> 08:11 PM)

Please use the spell check and perhaps consider using proper capitalization if you would like some credibility. Just an idea.

QUOTE(aboz56 @ Apr 13, 2007 -> 07:15 PM)
Please use the spell check and perhaps consider using proper capitalization if you would like some credibility. Just an idea.

Stop posting... your sig makes me feel weird... :P

PUT IT ON THE BOARD YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Apr 14, 2007 -> 12:15 AM)
Still going for the homer. When we quit this s*** out and start to play baseball, we might win some more games. With the way our team has pitched, our record should be a lot better.

As you were saying....keep swinging hard Uribe.