White Sox vs. Indians, 4/14/07 (L)

ShoeLessRob

• Replies 932
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(SoxAce @ Apr 14, 2007 -> 12:34 PM)
Danks is giving up a mammoth ammount of homers so far this season. At least these are just solo shots.

i can live with the HR, so long as hes not walking people infront of said home run.

QUOTE(TheOcho @ Apr 14, 2007 -> 12:34 PM)
Mr. Ichiro is off to a very cold start so far this year... I would know, he's on my fantasy team. 2 - 0.

No Kurt Suzuki, the stud catcher we passed on to get Lucy which alot of people questioned including myself. (I probably did it the most though) Till this day I'll never get it. I'm on the prove me wrong to Lucy till his career is over.

QUOTE(BearSox @ Apr 14, 2007 -> 12:36 PM)
Anyone else not a big fan of AJP's pitch calling?

that, and i'm not a fan of the way he sets up and frames, i really like Chris Stewart's approach.

QUOTE(SoxAce @ Apr 14, 2007 -> 12:36 PM)
No Kurt Suzuki, the stud catcher we passed on to get Lucy which alot of people questioned including myself. (I probably did it the most though) Till this day I'll never get it. I'm on the prove me wrong to Lucy till his career is over.

Ah... well don't I look like a monkey's uncle.

QUOTE(fathom @ Apr 14, 2007 -> 11:38 AM)
I thought Barfield's was on a high change. I'm just not impressed with his offspeed stuff at all. He seems to have no command.

His change is his best pitch today. Locating it nicely low and away each time. Last K on the change.