White Sox vs. Royals, 4/24/07 (W)

knightni

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(SoxFanForever @ Apr 25, 2007 -> 02:42 AM)
Wait, he can't go 200+ IP with a "sneaky fastball"?

His 2005 season has to be one of the luckiest in the history of baseball. How a lefty pitcher who throws 92 mph fastballs only allows only one homer all season is something that science can't explain.

QUOTE(fathom @ Apr 24, 2007 -> 09:39 PM)
I'm just wondering how long we're going to keep messing around with the LF and CF position over the next few years. It would be nice to sign a talented FA one of these years, especially with Dye gone after this year.

Sweeney is going to be out there next year.Both KW and OG are big fans. I think next offseason we may see why this offseason KW didn't even try to spend money. He'll have to sign somebody if Dye goes.

QUOTE(santo=dorf @ Apr 25, 2007 -> 02:44 AM)
How many will be testing Toby Hall's shoulder when he comes back early?

Does it really matter who we have back there? Let Toby catch with Buehrle on the mound, and hope he can keep guys from stealing with his move. Fantastic catch by Anderson!

QUOTE(Heads22 @ Apr 25, 2007 -> 02:46 AM)
Alright, so now did Anderson do good?

Nope -- he was close enough to the wall where he could have continued rather than slid and ran into it.

Erstad would have ran through the wall after catching it.

QUOTE(fathom @ Apr 24, 2007 -> 09:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Does it really matter who we have back there? Let Toby catch with Buehrle on the mound, and hope he can keep guys from stealing with his move. Fantastic catch by Anderson!

Well I mean Hall probably isn't going to be 100%, so it might get worse with all these base stealers.

BTW i want to commend ozzie on placing anderson in CF and not putting him at DH with erstad @ cf. I know this seems like a no-brainer, but you never know with the way ozzie's mind thinks. He made the right move today with that.