Anderson sent down to AAA

joeynach

Just saw something on Post Game Live on CSN about it. Ozzie saying hes going to AAA. Did this happen earlier in the day or just now. And if he gets send down does that free a spot on the 25 man roster. Sweeney is already in for Thome and Logan for Pods so who else is coming up, Terrero? If so does this mean we roll out the clown car again for fill ins in the lineup with a different character playing Left or DH everyday.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why would they pick today to decide to send him down. Are they gonna try to blame him for keeping our players out late at night, and having a bad influence on all our offensive players!! He wasted a month on the bench, they should have just kept Eduardo Perez in the first place. I honestly have no idea what this org. is doing and I don't think they know neither.

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Apr 29, 2007 -> 04:00 PM)
Brian Anderson will never again play for the Chicago White Sox.

I hope he gets picked up by Texas or Florida & gets another chance. He's still pretty young and a bunch of guys have managed to turn into productive major leaguers after 400 lousy at-bats. Hopefully he'll be one of them.

QUOTE(diegotony06 @ Apr 29, 2007 -> 09:09 PM)
Why would they pick today to decide to send him down. Are they gonna try to blame him for keeping our players out late at night, and having a bad influence on all our offensive players!! He wasted a month on the bench, they should have just kept Eduardo Perez in the first place. I honestly have no idea what this org. is doing and I don't think they know neither.

There's a struggle going on between KW and Ozzie.

QUOTE(hitlesswonder @ Apr 29, 2007 -> 09:09 PM)
I hope he gets picked up by Texas or Florida & gets another chance. He's still pretty young and a bunch of guys have managed to turn into productive major leaguers after 400 lousy at-bats. Hopefully he'll be one of them.

He could start for the Marlins right now.

QUOTE(fathom @ Apr 29, 2007 -> 09:05 PM)
It's amazing what has taken place all thanks to that Vazquez trade.

I know we could really use Young and his .192 batting average. Man, imagine him and Jeremy Reed batting back to back. Wow.

I think we can all tell that our pitching scouts are good and our outfielder scouts suck: Jeremy Reed, Brian Anderson, Ryan Sweeney, Chris Young, Joe Borchard.

If there is any good that comes out of Pods and Thome's injury, it's that one of our prospects steps up. If they don't then we know that weakness come the offseason.

QUOTE(Milkman delivers @ Apr 29, 2007 -> 09:14 PM)
Who is the back-up CF? Sweeney? Terrero?

I'll puke if Terrero gets called up. .254 is his OBP. I'd have to guess that Sweeney is the back-up CF, but let's face it, Erstad is god-like and will never need a break. We desperately have to go outside the organization for help right now. Years of not producing home grown offensive talent has finally caught up.

QUOTE(Milkman delivers @ Apr 29, 2007 -> 04:14 PM)
Who is the back-up CF? Sweeney? Terrero?

Sweeney.

Terrero's not coming up. He hasn't taken a walk, and is hitting like crap in Charlotte. He's more useless than Anderson.

You'll see either Fields or Perez in the starting lineup at DH on Tuesday against Washburn, with Ozuna in LF.

QUOTE(Gene Honda Civic @ Apr 29, 2007 -> 09:16 PM)
Sweeney.

Terrero's not coming up. He hasn't taken a walk, and is hitting like crap in Charlotte. He's more useless than Anderson.

You'll see either Fields or Perez in the starting lineup at DH on Tuesday against Washburn, with Ozuna in LF.

Never underestimates Ozzie feelings in regards to a player. He likes Terrero. Hell, I'm sure he'll make a joke about how he never walked either.

QUOTE(fathom @ Apr 29, 2007 -> 04:16 PM)
I'll puke if Terrero gets called up. .254 is his OBP. I'd have to guess that Sweeney is the back-up CF, but let's face it, Erstad is god-like and will never need a break. We desperately have to go outside the organization for help right now. Years of not producing home grown offensive talent has finally caught up.

AMEN!! BROTHER!!

QUOTE(Gene Honda Civic @ Apr 29, 2007 -> 04:16 PM)
Sweeney.

I don't want to see Fields up yet unless they have traded Crede for something really good.